The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Confused about what to do(woman)

jazz1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok truth comes out here, i met this girl first time, i dont get time to go out much due to work so decided to use dating sites. I just feel scammed she looked nothing like her pics and i feel sick thinking about the whole thing

Just let her down gently, if you have no interest in pursuing the relationship it's the best move for you both. No need for made up stories, just be honest.

Ok so i met this girl same age as me but problem is i met her when i was drunkish. Anyways cut long story short after meeting he couple days ago again i realised theres no chemistry. Now shes texting me thinking we are in a relationship and talking already about marriage how many kids i want etc:blink. Problem is i dont want to tell her there is not going to be "us". At the moment im just texting back being nice and playig along. Iv come up with an excuse to bullshit by saying im going prison for 5 years, do you guys think this will work?

I'm shocked. I always had you down as being gay.

Just let her down gently, if you have no interest in pursuing the relationship it's the best move for you both. No need for made up stories, just be honest.

Yea part tells me to be honest but i just cant say it to her as i feel its harsh saying i dont like you etc

I cant thats mean in my view, i reckon the prison excuse should work well?

Not at all. Being mean is not telling her that you're not interested. As has been said, you've got to man up and tell her.

Coming up with "white lies" to not hurt her feelings is a boys way out of the situation. You're not scared of hurting her feelings or being mean, you're scared of what her response will be and how she will make you feel.

Trust me I was in that situation for quite a while. Eventually I saw it as a challenge for myself to tell the girl involved. I felt like crap doing it, but I know now it was the right thing to do.

look, you dont like her... dont care about her... so why are you so worried about how she will react? its not like you'll be sticking around to see her reaction... guarenteed if it was the other way around and she found u revolting, she would tell u straight away. Us women are good like that :p lol

Just show her this thread.

I'm sure a load of random petrol heads talking about her fishy fanny will put her right off you. ;) LOL

Your clearly a sensitive guy for not telling her to her face to get lost so that credit to you, but you need to be honest in a subtle way.

I've been in the same position myself after sleeping with michael and my god, my fingers really did smell after that night. *shudder*

Not at all. Being mean is not telling her that you're not interested. As has been said, you've got to man up and tell her.

Coming up with "white lies" to not hurt her feelings is a boys way out of the situation. You're not scared of hurting her feelings or being mean, you're scared of what her response will be and how she will make you feel.

Trust me I was in that situation for quite a while. Eventually I saw it as a challenge for myself to tell the girl involved. I felt like crap doing it, but I know now it was the right thing to do.

Maybe if i drank some vodka then the truth might come out and i would have the guts to tell her