The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS DLI Twin power

JamieP

Id be surprised is Andrew's car does not have one already.

I can't recall TBH Jamie - there's loads of shit tucked away here and there but I can't confirm until I see the thing again.

:run: Off he goes to do some research - Is this a plug'n'play or do I have to solder the thing in and start remapping etc.

It's a lot of money on my milk-round wage though. I may have to do a paper round too:(

I can't recall TBH Jamie - there's loads of shit tucked away here and there but I can't confirm until I see the thing again.

:run: Off he goes to do some research - Is this a plug'n'play or do I have to solder the thing in and start remapping etc.

It's a lot of money on my milk-round wage though. I may have to do a paper round too:(

How much boost does your car run?, ill be very supprised if you dont already have one, its solder in the loom and the unit plugs in, no remapping unless you are going for higher boost.

Allows cars with wasted spark ecu's to run high boost.

Just read a few articles on Supra Forums and it appears that quite a few of their DLi's are not visible i.e. they have them attached in out of area locations in the bay including the front chassis etc.

I may have to wait until I get back home and check as I have not really been around the car yet.

I'm running 1.0bar but it is mapped to 1.4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.