The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gavin and Stacy

ozz

You have to watch it from the beginning and it's more of a drama than a bang bang one liner comedy. I love it and mostly because I love Alison Steadman, she's hilarious. :)

She is funny, not a bad voice either - I was watching the comic relief Islands in the Stream video on Youtube.

when it first hit our screens i enjoyed it. but the more i was seeing of james corden on various shows and interviews the more i disliked him. this in turn turned me off the show.

tonight everyone seemed to be updating their facebook status's with how funny the latest episode was so i thought id give it a whirl. i can honestly say i watched the entire show without even cracking a smile, let alone a laugh.

if it wasnt for me finding james corden a complete c8ck i might enjoy the show a bit more.

joanna page would defo have it though:eyebrows:

We were talking about this in work today. We couldnt find a single person in the office that had watched and liked it.

I see the trailers and... it just doesnt look funny. :S I dont get it.

I'm with you mate, it's about as funny as a Lenny Henry comedy special!:taped:

That fat b*****d James Corden is particularly unfunny, I couldn't tire of slapping his coupon with a spade!:eyebrows:

I'd rather watch repeats of Dad's Army!

I'm another one who was only really introduced to it at the Christmas special but I have seen bits and not really felt the need to view a whole episode in the past. I quite liked it last night though, maybe the hype got to me and I felt I had to watch but there were some funny moments.

The "Owain Hughes" thing was a clever way to keep people talking too.