The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Black '94 Aerotop - Pristine Condition

pedrostar

Unfortunately its time to let her go even though its only been a year. Reason for selling is that I'm no longer based in the UK so she's been sitting in the garage last few months with noone to drive her.

Some of you will have seen her on the forum before, advertised by Supragirlie back in Jan'08.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=136524&referrerid=18746

Now looking for £3.8k :)

Here are the details from the original post with a couple of small updates:

THE CAR

- HPi Clear - have the certificate

- MOT till 13th November 2010. Came back to the UK end of November specially to carry out an MOT and Service (have the documentation with me).

- SERVICED on 14th November 2010.

- 56,600 MILES approx. only (91,187 kms approx.)

- NO ROAD TAX as the car is parked in a garage and not being used.

- ENGINE sounds and looks like new, exactly how I bought her just over a year ago! :D

- P/S, E/W, E/S

- ABS

- Still limited to 180 KPH

- Carbing Front and Rear Strut Bars

EXTERIOR

- Do-luck front with black mesh

- Veilside sideskirts blended in.

- Veilside rear spats blended in.

- Limo tints rear windows back.

- J-spec headlights.

- 18" Jaero Alloys painted black with a polished dish. 9.5 rears 8.5 fronts.

- Falken tyres all round 265/35/18 (rears) 235/40/18 (fronts) + One spare brand new 265/35/18 Falken tyre

- Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust

- Roof is in excellent condition, no leaks/rattles etc and all holders in the boot are perfect too.

- Brand new Facelift front indicators

- Brand new Smoked side repeaters

- Colour coded rear 'Supra' badge

- Rear fog light conversion with illuminated button on dash

Interior/Sound/Security

- No rips or burns etc very clean

- Centre box between seats the hinge is broken. Hasn't been replaced as on the under side of the lid there are the Aerotop use instructions.

- Sony Headunit

- Focal 17cm Componants

- Focal rear speakers

- Clifford 650MKII Cat I Alarm Installed + Remote Starter

- El-glo dials and blue dash LED Conversion carried out by Heckler on the forum

- New black carpets

- Levoc gear knob

A few things to note

-Left side skirt has minor scratch with minor fracture at the end next to rear wheel, most likely from touching a pavement.

-Left side of front bumper at the very end next to front wheel has a minor scratch. Most likely from the same incident touching the pavement as above.

-On some wheels black paint starting to peel and dishes could use a polish. Some scratches on rims of wheels from touching pavement, can't remember which ones but hardly noticeable.

- Scratch in the middle of rear bumper. Have tried touching up with black paint but didnt have time to do this properly when back on the 14th. (weather was awful, pouring down with rain after pics taken).

-I realise the mileage is coming up to time for a cambelt change. Unfortunately I haven't been able to organise one, the price above reflects this.

I've tried to provide as much detail as possible as I'm not able to arrange viewings as I'm based abroad. The car is sat in my parent's garage in Surrey and the last time it was driven was on 14th November (day of the MOT and Service). Photos were taken on the same day.

Very happy to answer any questions or if you don't mind making an international call I'm contactable on +41 77 406 06 90 (Switzerland).

Best Wishes

Peter

Guest vintage21275
Provisionally sold.

If Adam from Trade Cars will call me back, I've tried you a few times and the phone keeps cutting.

no sorry people we are not interested in this car anymore....

reason 1....he wants a 50% deposit wired to him first!!!

reason 2...he reckons someone has offered him £3800 for it..

reason 3...we dont go into bidding wars, if someone wants to pay him more then let them have it..

no sorry people we are not interested in this car anymore....

reason 1....he wants a 50% deposit wired to him first!!!

reason 2...he reckons someone has offered him £3800 for it..

reason 3...we dont go into bidding wars, if someone wants to pay him more then let them have it..

Hi Adam,

the reason I turned down your offer was because you offered me an amount well below my asking price. The price I have advertised the car at is well thought through and I am not willing to drop my price that much just for a quick sale.

I did ask for a 50% deposit because I am based abroad. I need a guarantee that the buyer is serious. I am flexible on this but you didn't seem interested in discussing this with me.

Regards,

Peter

Guest vintage21275
Hi Adam,

the reason I turned down your offer was because you offered me an amount well below my asking price. The price I have advertised the car at is well thought through and I am not willing to drop my price that much just for a quick sale.

I did ask for a 50% deposit because I am based abroad. I need a guarantee that the buyer is serious. I am flexible on this but you didn't seem interested in discussing this with me.

Regards,

Peter

Yes we would have been able to come to some sort of agreement but its not nice when suddenly after our phone conversation you decide to increase your price by £300 above asking price?? i dont understand that???

Yes we would have been able to come to some sort of agreement but its not nice when suddenly after our phone conversation you decide to increase your price by £300 above asking price?? i dont understand that???

Hi Adam,

we never discussed price until you made your offer which I thought was too low.

The car is now provisionally sold to another buyer however I am waiting for a deposit to be made on saturday. If this doesn't go through I will update on this thread.

Regards,

Peter

You haven't been keeping those dishes shiny! I used to spend literally hours with metal polish getting them to stay shiny! Lovely car, best Supra I have ever owned (apart from my current one!) Condition was like a brand new car when I first bought her. Really do hope she gets a good loving home!

I did up until she had to be stored in the garage. Grew quite an affection for her after all those hours spent cleaning and polishing :)

You haven't been keeping those dishes shiny! I used to spend literally hours with metal polish getting them to stay shiny! Lovely car, best Supra I have ever owned (apart from my current one!) Condition was like a brand new car when I first bought her. Really do hope she gets a good loving home!

Guest vintage21275
It's a nice looking car so I hope you got a good price;)

Hi mate as for your comments about traders in another thred we actually bought this one blind!!

The chap was in an unusuall position and needed someone like us to purchase the car.

Have left a deposit and will send a transport company to collect.

I know you say about traders----- blah blah blah------ but i dont see any privates doing that????

DO YOU??

Hi mate as for your comments about traders in another thred we actually bought this one blind!!

The chap was in an unusuall position and needed someone like us to purchase the car.

Do you mean 'take advantage' of someones disposition!!

You've probably realised that I am not that keen on outside traders taking advantage of members in certain bad positions. It's not as if you have brought anything to the forum yet with your 40 or so posts!

You've probably realised that I am not that keen on outside traders taking advantage of members in certain bad positions. It's not as if you have brought anything to the forum yet with your 40 or so posts!

Agreed.

Guest vintage21275

how ridiculous of you... maybe you should have some insite into the situation before your guns start blazing.

I have bent over backwards to accomodate perostars request the everything is being carried out on his terms..

so how did we take advanatage of his disposition???

Everyones entitled to their own opinion but you need to have knowledge of what your commenting about before making such generalisations..

how ridiculous of you... maybe you should have some insite into the situation before your guns start blazing.

I have bent over backwards to accomodate perostars request the everything is being carried out on his terms..

so how did we take advanatage of his disposition???

Everyones entitled to their own opinion but you need to have knowledge of what your commenting about before making such generalisations..

Do you intend to continue to buy cars from here to then sell on?

Please let me know asap.

Dear all,

just a note to say sale went through fine with no problems. Although admittedly I was very sceptical at first, Adam did come through with everything he said he would. i.e. Leave an agreed amount of deposit and pick the car up 9am on the dot last saturday. The full agreed price was paid, not a penny short (which was a relief as I feared there would be an attempt to negotiate this down on the day).

As for the sale price, it wasn't the best but I did agree to it because of my situation being based abroad and not being able to organise viewings.

I hope this clears a little cynicism that I've seen on this thread.

Regards,

from a Supraless Peter :(....for now! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.