The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Super car looks for lemonade money

Guest suprastar380bhp

Guest suprastar380bhp
Only having driving supras since I got my license 13 years ago, (MKII and MKIII), the choice came naturally. Buuut being in Denmark with 180% car taxes, I also looked at the Integra and a VX220 non-turbo.

180% jesus that is insane! my friend has a 350z and he paid £200 quid for 6 months car tax. lol,

I think its measured by the amount of co2 your car produces

Supra was always top of my list after about 3 years of Nissan Pulsar GTI-R ownership before that (still love that car).

I also looked at RX-7's (but the cost of engine maintenance scared me a little), R33 GTR's (R34's were a bit too expensive), 3000GT's (too much like driving a boat). Even the odd Scooby and Evo if it was a nice one!

Made the right choice anyway, and still have the Supra I got off Ben Linney (now known as GT-Culture) 4+ years later :)

Cheers, J

Guest suprastar380bhp
Suprastar380bhp... stick a picture of yourself up. I'm interested to know what you look like :)

look at the album on my profile

Remember i was half cut ( had a few brews) when i wrote this thread :search:

Im not very proud of it lol

Edited by suprastar380bhp (see edit history)