The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA supercharger build

barneybrendan

I spent all day repairing the wings and trying to line them up.After a lot of reeming and some reglassing i am nearly there.the only issue now is around the headlights as this is not sitting flush.Going to have to recut the bracket on the inside of the wing and position it better on both sides..For genuine they are not a very good fit.I could really do with the bumper now to help align the wings with the lights.

28022011418.jpg

28022011419.jpg

28022011420.jpg

28022011421.jpg

28022011422.jpg

22022011393.jpg

22022011394.jpg

22022011395.jpg

22022011398.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its far easier to fit on a supra , and the bits I have are selected for the supra , its actually easier than both yousr and Davids conversions ,far less work involved

1G-GZE?

Barney,

How long before your Beastie will be growling the streets?

borrowed a facelift front bumper today so thought i would get it sort of fitted.Just waiting for the bumper brackets to get deliverd and get some facelidt bumper indicators.Also borrowed some black side pods ,so car is looking real crap at the moment.The plan is to get it through an mot and use it as i am doing the bodywork changes.the ridox front wings look even better now there is a bumper on .

I only just realized the ridox front wings dont have any provisions for fixing the arch linners,Going to have to do more fibreglassing and put a panel in that will take the original linners now.What is the best thing to spray the wiper arms with as they are looking real scabby.

14032011438.jpg

14032011439.jpg

Edited by barneybrendan (see edit history)

borrowed a facelift front bumper today so thought i would get it sort of fitted.Just waiting for the bumper brackets to get deliverd and get some facelidt bumper indicators.Also borrowed some black side pods ,so car is looking real crap at the moment.The plan is to get it through an mot and use it as i am doing the bodywork changes.the ridox front wings look even better now there is a bumper on .

I only just realized the ridox front wings dont have any provisions for fixing the arch linners,Going to have to do more fibreglassing and put a panel in that will take the original linners now.What is the best thing to spray the wiper arms with as they are looking real scabby.

Looking fat mate:d, Might get a chance to pop in tomorrow, I was in Plymouth today, but was flat out.

I used Hammerite on my wiper arms

Looking fat mate:d, Might get a chance to pop in tomorrow, I was in Plymouth today, but was flat out.

I used Hammerite on my wiper arms

no probs .i will put the gaskets on the bench outside incase im out.

It is starting to make the car look wider now.will be getting the rears next week hopefully.

still looking for passenger sid ebumper bracket.I found a drivers side one with a broken stud,so i cut it off and drilled it out.Then i got my 7 year old son to weld another bolt in as he has been asking to help for ages. (he did actualy weld it hiself i just stayed close and kept an eye on him.)Thats the drivers side bolted in place now ,i dont have an undertray so the bottom is a little flexible at the moment.Getting lent some facelift bumper repeaters tomorrow/thursday so fingers crossed it will be almost ready to book in for its mot.