The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA supercharger build

barneybrendan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to Brendan a while ago, as he's still driving back home and to say he's like a kid that got the keys to the sweet shop would be the biggest understatement of the year

He has told me the figures, but I will leave that pleasure for Brendan to announce

Congrats on this Brendan, awesomeness and respect to you and could not come right for a nicer guy, I am really happy it's sorted for you

I would guess he will post on here the minute he walks through the door, which I would guess will be just before midnight

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I think we are ready for the numbers now :D

I think that is Brendans little treat, I think he will be home late tonight, lets just say its VERY surprising the Torque considering the boost it hit !!!!!!! When it hits the boost Brendan wants it should be pretty awesome.

I spoke to Brendan a while ago, as he's still driving back home and to say he's like a kid that got the keys to the sweat shop would be the biggest understatement of the year

He has told me the figures, but I will leave that pleasure for Brendan to announce

Congrats on this Brendan, awesomeness and respect to you and could not come right for a nicer guy, I am really happy it's sorted for you

I would guess he will post on here the minute he walks through the door, which I would guess will be just before midnight

I think you mean sweet shop dude !!!!!!!!!!!!

just got in ,what a day 850 miles of driving but worth every mile.I cant say thanks enough to john,matt and luke they worked some magic to get this beast up and running.they now have a customer for life .will post some screen shot links tomorrow,

It made 310hp,but i was never interested in that, the torgue was amazing 370 ft lb at 2650 rpm with a nice steady curve until charger maxed out at about 5500 rpm.All this and was only running at 6-7 psi.

YYYIIIPPPEEEE

Edited by barneybrendan (see edit history)

just got in ,what a day 850 miles of driving but worth every mile.I cant say thanks enough to john,matt and luke they worked some magic to get this beast up and running.they now have a customer for life .will post some screen shot links tomorrow,

It made 310hp,but i was never interested in that, the torgue was amazing 370 ft lb at 2650 rpm with a nice steady curve until charger maxed out at about 5500 rpm.All this and was only running at 6-7 psi.

YYYIIIPPPEEEE

I told you it would get sorted....................................and it doesn't even sound like a donkey anymore.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic result !!!, I m pleased for you ,

That will be a real nice drive , torque monster !!! thats more torque than a TT vvti at less RPM and boost , in fact its more torque than a BMW M5 with a V10 at the same RPM and ony 13 FT LB short of the M5s max !!!!

It would be interesting to see the torque graph and boost across the rev range , from there you can see where to go next and what needs tweaking ,if you want more , and you will -lol its an addiction ...

the charger maxed out at 5500 ? -maybe belt slip as thats around 450 Cu ft of air and I m sure the charger is higher than that , it could also be intake vacuum too high - whatever great result -well done