The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Tezz I added you yesterday but you had been offline for just 3 minutes, it was about 7:30ish.

I was thinking about the stock supra race we had and was wondering if anyone would be up for making replicas of their cars but keep everything stock apart from wheels/wheel size/bodykits & paint to match our cars, but no engine/tire or handling upgrades. That way none of our cars should be more than C400 class. If you can buy one and we maybe fit a race or two in on tuesday, what do you think?

I'm up for it, also at some point i think we need to use the JGTC cars maybe R3 or R2 class just to mix it up a bit.

Sounds good Neil.

How about a few 'Japanese A600' races next time? Any Japanese car you want, upgraded to A600. That means those of us who don't find the time to make one still have an equivalent car with our A600 Supra. :)

Swiftly followed by Chris (Ark), free victory for me! :D

Ha - yeah the only track I thought I had a chance on!

I still prefer racing stock cars - takes away the advantage of special setups and lets you get on with the business at hand: who's the best racer.

I will be on soon as I can but I dont think I will be ready till 7:30-8ish,

Also Ive made a stock replica of mine, my only mods are alloys/wheel size. If anyone wants to race standard cars (apart from wheels and bodykits) then make sure your car does not exceed C 400.

I also built an A class drag supra if anyone wants to have a go at that again.