The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, at the moment I'm doing it in a Trans-Am, really fun once your used to it:d

Oh and my gamer tag is CivicMarc if anyone wants to add me:)

I will have a drift with you, I Got a yanky car I like to drift in but I mainly got tuners. I wont be on till later on tonight so I will add you.

Not sure how long i will be on for, maybe just win a few then leave you guys to it :p

Sick of the sight of the bloody sh*t design i have got

If you want to send me your supra I will chuck the whifbitz replica on there that I made.

Hey, just got Forza the other day, still getting used to it but always up for a race or 2.

I've been following this thread for a while and now glad I can join in :)

Ohh yea and my Gametag is Tezz95.

Always good to see a new face, I will add you tonight or if your on sooner you can add me GT benyon2008.

I take you will know the restrictions then? You may also want to make a couple of cars, ones for tracks with more straights and one for twisty tracks. Ive just got two A class supras but about 6 all together, I think nev has about 8 or something lol.

Sadly I only have the one at the moment but its up to R3 so ill get another one and make it A class, easier that way ... Plus more fun!

If ive read correctly its, got to have the Supra owners club vinyl on the car, A class 2jz RWD, with TC and ABS on (if needed :p). Have I missed anything?

Sadly I only have the one at the moment but its up to R3 so ill get another one and make it A class, easier that way ... Plus more fun!

If ive read correctly its, got to have the Supra owners club vinyl on the car, A class 2jz RWD, with TC and ABS on (if needed :p). Have I missed anything?

Just A class and RWD. You could save the tuning setup of your current one and make an A600 setup for the same car? Saves a load of cash. :)

Just A class and RWD. You could save the tuning setup of your current one and make an A600 setup for the same car? Saves a load of cash. :)

Thats a very good point! ... problem is I've already started on the new one :).

Is it just random pick of track at the time?

Ohhh right! sounds interesting lol.

Thanks for the offer but I should be fine if I just keep at it :).

Not spending any money on anything else at the moment so shouldn't be too long.