The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

Last nights racing was fun.

I think my highlight was maanging to save the car from rolling on one of the anti-gravity curbs and driving along on 2 wheels for a while.

Forgot to save the replay though.. doh....

I thought you were just saving the other two tyres for the next race.

I think i saved at least one of the races i will see if i can upload some highlight tonight. I think it was the race where you STOLE first on the last corner, but i could be wrong ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were just saving the other two tyres for the next race.

I think i saved at least one of the races i will see if i can upload some highlight tonight. I think it was the race where you STOLE first on the last corner, but i could be wrong ;)

That was pure comedy.... :D

The only point on the track I was catching you was at the chicanes. I managed to get right behind you going into the chicanes on the last lap just to see you drift nicely into the gravel.. ;)

Oh there was some great racing in our room, although i think some pigs were more equal than others as two of them decided to have a "drag race" in the middle of the race and one of them still won!

Two victories are better than one! :D

After using my 'tune' what do you think i need to do to improve it? didnt you say yours was lighter with more power.

I'm not sure it needs improving, it worked very well. I went back to using my V8TT build afterwards though which felt very similar, it has slightly more torque (about 5ft-lbs) and a little less weight. You're welcome to try that out if you'd like.

Have you made any other builds? I'm struggling to make a quick car for the faster circuits that can still turn corners, tried two last night - one was passable, the other was unusable (switched ends at every opportunity!).

I have 5 or so cars all with various tunes but that one is my main one as it works ok-ish on most of the short courses, i will spend more time developing that setup and hopefully make it competitive on most courses. I do all my tuning on that camino viejo track as it has a mix of everything.

I think for the way i drive i need to use the least amount of power i can get away with as i am quite ham fisted lol

de La Sathe (sp) for me is just a case of gently to the long straigjht then hope i can reel people in as i was doing a touch over 220 last night

I dont think we should use the word target on this thread. It gives me bad flashbacks of a pink purple supra on a first corner ;)

hey! i hope you dont mean my purple supra :innocent:

Cheers guys,

Shame neil I was looking forward to racing you again, Atleast you will have plenty of time to tune ect, That eye operation doesnt sound too nice good luck with that.

3rd one ive had matey so i'm used to it lol.

Will be on all the time when i'm out to get plenty of practice ready for next time and try and do a drifty tune.

3rd one ive had matey so i'm used to it lol.

Will be on all the time when i'm out to get plenty of practice ready for next time and try and do a drifty tune.

Well if you want any pointers on the drift tune let me know. I could give you my supra drift tune its very good, its not for beginners but you could try it and if you dont like you could tweak it and mess with it more. I win alot of online drift races with this tune.

For some reason im good at drift tunes but not at circuit race tunes:blink: