The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck in crappy Aberdeen tonight :cry:

Would it cheer you up if i told you it wasn't just Aberdeen thats crappy, the whole of Scotland is crappy :p

Note to all our members north of the border, i happen to love Scotland and all that is Scottish even if the guys do wear skirts.

Was an alreet night, some cleanish racing apart from the 2 times my car got smashed to bits and good to see some new racers :)

I got taken out by you again Neal! Was I holding you up? :p

I'm looking forward to test driving your car, my new tune I made up before the game didn't work out so well. :(

that was a good racing session guy's, thanks for letting the newbie join :D

Same again next week?

I've got another supra set up now, so im ready for some more racing.

( I was itching to get my R3 supra out lol :hide: )

Sorry for taking a few of you out, hopefully I can get my handling setup properly for next week. :yahoo:

Same again next week?

Sorry for taking a few of you out, hopefully I can get my handling setup properly for next week. :yahoo:

Definately the same every week, dont worry about taking people out, it happens everytime we race and has done for the past few months, especially on New York :D

Some great racing again...

Having another car roll on top of mine lost me the lead in one race and let Nevins thru for the win.

We were then punted by another car finding the anti-gravity kerbing..

That had to have been one of the most spectacular crashes to date but I forgot to save the replay.. :(

Having another car roll on top of mine lost me the lead in one race and let Nevins thru for the win.

We were then punted by another car finding the anti-gravity kerbing..

That had to have been one of the most spectacular crashes to date but I forgot to save the replay.. :(

It was pretty hilarious. I was just charging through for the lead, totally forgot about the anti-grav curbing.. flew across the front of Nevins (he was a lucky sod last night) and I must have collected you. Pretty much saved the car and WHAM! We both got taken out at full speed. :D I have no idea how I managed to finish that race in 4th!

New York was 'interesting' too, streaked through for an early lead, thought I'd clearned the chicane.. then my rear end was taken out. Chaos ensues, and Nevins pootles through for another easy win. I suspect (but I don't know) the culprit was the same person I landed on in an earlier race (no names.. no names :innocent:), but I forgot to save the replay so I'll never know. :(:p Think I came second or third in that race too, somehow.

Good fun, look forward to next Tues!

It was pretty hilarious. I was just charging through for the lead, totally forgot about the anti-grav curbing.. flew across the front of Nevins (he was a lucky sod last night) and I must have collected you. Pretty much saved the car and WHAM! We both got taken out at full speed. :D I have no idea how I managed to finish that race in 4th!

New York was 'interesting' too, streaked through for an early lead, thought I'd clearned the chicane.. then my rear end was taken out. Chaos ensues, and Nevins pootles through for another easy win. I suspect (but I don't know) the culprit was the same person I landed on in an earlier race (no names.. no names :innocent:), but I forgot to save the replay so I'll never know. :(:p Think I came second or third in that race too, somehow.

Good fun, look forward to next Tues!

I had some one looking out for me in those two races, and the culprit for carnage imho will remain unnamed. "cough, STRATTY, cough" :p:p

Got my broadband back :) so hopefully will be on for a bit this evening and going to try out some racing. Have been keeping an eye on this thread so i have worked out the key to the whole race is the first corner survival ;)

Just going to run through this thread now picking up gamertags. my gamertag = smallshinyant

Im Making a list of all the gamer tags i have found against their forum name. would you like me to post it here when i have finished?

Ok first lot of gamertags to forum names if you are not on the list let me know or if you want to be removed from the list let me know, infact just any mistakes let me know, not attempted posting like this before.

To add any of these people to your friends list click there tag and you can add them from the xbox box page if your signed in.

If i get many more names i might open a new thread for it.

Neil-NAimage

jimojamesoimage

tony ttimage

bluecoupimage

supra_aeroimage

Whitesupraboy2image

Strattyimage

Harpsimage

scotty71image

Nevinsimage

benyonimage

tDRimage