The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

Quick question.

I'm trying to use the in car view but i cant see out the passenger side mirror, is there anyway of moving the seat back lol or is it to do with me settings on the TV.

Anyone know?

At the main menu screen go into options, then select multiscreen, errrr Cant remember the rest but you have to move something from 40 to about 62-70 but first you need to enable the option so that you can adjust it, hope that helps:blink:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just have an incredible knack for putting your car in the wrong place... didn't you take me out at the start of Le Mans the other week? :p

Only because you were holding me up :p

It was me top speed car and it just doesn't do corners. I have only ever finished that course once, last week i was overtaking someone who was doing around 150mph, i was at 210 and they swerved into my lane so that was game over for me lol

ah luckily I have 2 lol.

ive got one in R3 class AWD

and an S class RWD I can modify downwards

:) someone give me there gamertag so I can add to find you all...

This is going to be carnage.. :eyebrows:

Last week I changed the damage settings of the races so it meant everyone could carry on racing even if they crashed. This made it better as you didnt have to sit out after the first corner.

Might be an idea to do it again...

I did of course change the settings every now and then just to keep people on their toes.. :D

If you're not happy, fancy sending it to me for some extra testing? :D I haven't found the time to do any tuning yet.

gothy - my gamertag is 'Spinke'.

Your more than welcome to take my car for a blast lol.

Now down to mid 1.05 on moster rat, thats 3 seconds quicker than a couple of weeks a go.

Still cant get this bloody cockpit view right, ive tried adjusting stuff and it aint working.