The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

It was nice to have a different mix of tracks last night, even if some of them were a bit sneaky. :D

I'll try and find some time to build a new car setup before next Tuesday, mine is getting a little old hat now. Neil seems to have built something nice, the one time he kept his car is one piece he was ridiculously quick!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil seems to have built something nice, the one time he kept his car is one piece he was ridiculously quick!

Cheers bud :)

I had spent all day tuning it on that monster rat course doing 1.06 and was happy, then this morning i dropped the power from 430 to 380hp and upped tyre size on the front and started to do 1.05 so i know its a reasonable car, just need to keep myself out of trouble now lol

Who is chris r1984 by the way?

A cheat with AWD.. :D

I saved the replay where Chris was taken out before the first corner by about 4 cars and I drove straight thru everyone for the win.

Really funny... Will try and get some pics up.

It wasn't as good as the scrap Alex, Ferret and I were having when there was only four of us racing.

I managed to get past and into the lead only to roll the car on one of the kerbs on the last lap.. :(

lol I know CHRIS HAS THE PINK SUPRA but who is it on here?

That was funny as fook when Kev smashed into him and said something like "av some of that you pink tosser" I was right behind when you did that lol I havnt raced with chris before and thought it was his first time racing, Nothing like a nice welcome.

A cheat with AWD.. :D

I saved the replay where Chris was taken out before the first corner by about 4 cars and I drove straight thru everyone for the win.

Really funny... Will try and get some pics up.

It wasn't as good as the scrap Alex, Ferret and I were having when there was only four of us racing.

I managed to get past and into the lead only to roll the car on one of the kerbs on the last lap.. :(

that was funny. :D

What i didnt find funny was where someone was rolling down the racing line and i went straight into them :(

was good last night guys, even if i only made it on for a few races, coming 3rd on maple valley was my best yet lol :) the rest..... were crap

Wanted to come back on but thought it was about time i stripped my dash panels of the rubber crap ready for covering. Saved a couple of replays so will try and sort some pics out

lol I know CHRIS HAS THE PINK SUPRA but who is it on here?

That was funny as fook when Kev smashed into him and said something like "av some of that you pink tosser" I was right behind when you did that lol I havnt raced with chris before and thought it was his first time racing, Nothing like a nice welcome.

so is this chris liked then lol, or is it someone who likes to cheat with awd

So whos on tomorrow then :D

@KillerFerret, I had a go at making another short movie this time using 380p, I managed to make a 2minute (Almost) in just over 3 hours, That doesnt including doing the driving which took about 5-10 minutes to do also I need to add music to this at some point. Anyways what do you guys think?

Nice vid, takes a while doesnt it!!

I used windows movie maker, is that what you used?

Yeah I use that, I find it very easy to use the only bad thing is the time it takes on the overall making of it. It took me a week to make a vid in 720p so from now on I will just use 380p :)

You should have got me to drive it then.. :D

I never thought about it but I could have used you & nevins for the crash scenes haha