The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not that hard lol just don't get too greedy as then you tend to loose big points.

I set my car up with a rock solid back end and had the tyres at quite high pressure, i'm guessing thats not the way to do it as it spins so easily despite delicate throttle response.

nice pics, couldnt get on last night and im a bit addicted to the battlefield demo too atm! Looking forward to the cosworths in the next DLC too :cool:

Yeah the next DLC should be a good one I think its called jalopnik. With you not being their my chances of winning went up dramatically.

Afraid not, I thought id play with the replay editor. God I wish uploads would work first time or tell me at the beginning they've failed.

Here is a custom replay ive done of one of races catching all the 1st lap action...for everyone. This 1min 30secs :( has taken me 2hrs 30mins to get create and upload. Its only in 480p or id still be going im going to use an encoder to up the quality to closer too 720p if I can. It will be quicker!

Let me know what you guys think if its worth doing the whole race or not

(only just uploaded so quality will improve once process by youtube.)

Quality vid, thats me facing the wrong way on the last corner, as in 99% of all the races i do, might just reverse round from now on lol.

thats my proudest bit of the vid :D all blends well.

I could do better with some good movie editing software but I was using movie maker which is good for the basics but not that great for some advanced stuff.