Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone tried this to get lots of money?

http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/forzamotorsport3cheatscodes.html

Best way I've found to make money is do the endurance races from the events list, set all assists to off and damage to simulation such that you get + 95% earnings... then hire a driver to do the race for you. Most take about an hour - just rinse and repeat and do other stuff whilst the xbox is on in the background.

You'll need to plug your controller in with a play and charge kit though or use a wireless controller, otherwise the controller switches off and the game pauses. Also on your x box preferences turn off the auto power off option that will switch the x box off after a few hours inactivity.

I set mine running each night lately and just collect the credits in the morning and if working from home just keep sending my wee man round, equipped with a bloody good car I spent a lot of time tuning to ensure he always wins on the high difficulty setting - an R2 class Mac F1. Have also done the R1, R3 and A class endurances and will build winning cars for all other classes to get them done and dusted.

Cheers,

Brian.

Best way I've found to make money is do the endurance races from the events list, set all assists to off and damage to simulation such that you get + 95% earnings... then hire a driver to do the race for you. Most take about an hour - just rinse and repeat and do other stuff whilst the xbox is on in the background.

You'll need to plug your controller in with a play and charge kit though or use a wireless controller, otherwise the controller switches off and the game pauses. Also on your x box preferences turn off the auto power off option that will switch the x box off after a few hours inactivity.

I set mine running each night lately and just collect the credits in the morning and if working from home just keep sending my wee man round, equipped with a bloody good car I spent a lot of time tuning to ensure he always wins on the high difficulty setting - an R2 class Mac F1. Have also done the R1, R3 and A class endurances and will build winning cars for all other classes to get them done and dusted.

Cheers,

Brian.

That is a great idea! :cool:

Better late than never...

Here are a few shots of last weeks action.

It was all clean racing at the start

But then we came to the first corner.

Benyon lost control on the second corner...

And tagged TDR in the process

The result... Oh dear..

It was close between Nevins and I

A couple more pics of the Forza Supra meet.. ;)

I should be on too, Every week my two race cars have got better & better so hopefully tonight you lot will be reading my numberplate hahaha.

@Stonkin your gamertag is S410.... right? I have over 50 online friends now so its abit of a mess + people changing their gamertags so I never know whos who:blink: