The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie you'll be wanting a charge and play (if you dont have one already). This is the exact one i bought and does me fine, cable is long enough if batteries start to die then can plug it in and play, charges off USB at front of Xbox, lasts long time charged too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FOR-XBOX-360-PLAY-AND-CHARGE-KIT-RECHARGEABLE-BATTERY_W0QQitemZ320471169557QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN?hash=item4a9d91fa15

Jamie you'll be wanting a charge and play (if you dont have one already). This is the exact one i bought and does me fine, cable is long enough if batteries start to die then can plug it in and play, charges off USB at front of Xbox, lasts long time charged too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FOR-XBOX-360-PLAY-AND-CHARGE-KIT-RECHARGEABLE-BATTERY_W0QQitemZ320471169557QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN?hash=item4a9d91fa15

Thats a bargin, £7 for 2 :D

I managed to go through one of the replays from Tuesday's carnage and take some pics but forzamotorsport.net is playing up at the moment so I cant load them.

There were quite a few crashes and you wouldn't believe who was the culprit for most of them (apart from JamieP as he crashed without anyone around him).

All will be revealed.... :D

Here are the pics from one of the races.

As normal, the first corner was carnage with TDR nudging into whitesupraboy, who in turn took me out.

TRD had a coming together with another car.

This ended slightly worse though..

JamieP paid a visit to one of the barriers.

It then went downhill (fast). Whitesupraboy and I were battling for position around a corner when TDR had just lost control in front of us. It was a close one...

JamieP also managed to get passed.. just.

Another lap and same corner, TDR started sliding and there was no way out of it.

Oh dear...

Doh..

Oops.. and again...

A good night was had by all.. :D

Ok so TDR is essentially the culprit...everytime but im happy to throw in you stratty (szsupra) as well, coz if one wasnt taking me out...the other did :D

Unfortunately, I didn't save the replay where I took you out just before the line and you crossed it backwards in second place after Rodg strolled through for the win.

That was indeed a classic. Not my fault though, you slowed down for a corner.. :innocent:

Unfortunately, I didn't save the replay where I took you out just before the line and you crossed it backwards in second place after Rodg strolled through for the win.

That was indeed a classic. Not my fault though, you slowed down for a corner.. :innocent:

And I thank you :eyebrows:

rofl! :D Good pics :)

Bah! I've been victimised!!! :taped:

I just hold my ground and occasionally have accidents all on my own because I tend to always drive flat out.

I've been known to try and avoid trouble where anticipated - using the pit lane exit road on Laguna Seca on the 1st corner carnage for example.... telling people which side of them I'm on to avoid contact, braking where I'd normally still be accelerating to allow for the car infront etc. I'm the model racer me! :eyebrows:

Think I've already got you on my friends list Dougie.

Cheers,

Brian.

nice pics and thankfully I wasn't the cause of them lol

I was looking through Fridays action pics, which are great (I was in agony with toothache so missed it) and was looking for the picture of Nevins rear shunting someone on lap one!!! come on guys it must exist. Nevins having a clean nights Forza 3:eyebrows: nahhhhhhhhh:d

Scotty