The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame Szsupra...infact i blame him for most of the crashes :D

I knew I would get the blame for Nevin's dirty anticts.

I have photographic evidence of a few crashes where I was shunted into the path of other cars. I will investigate further and post up the culprits (you know who you are).

And wiping you out of first place to let Rodg win surely wasn't my fault.. :innocent:

I really want to get on this game its been sitting on the side for weeks and i havent touched it yet :rolleyes:

Do i have to do some races first to get an A class car to join the private races or can i turn it on, go straight in and get smashed to bits by you lot?? :D

PS: I need some gamertags as well peeps ;)

I really want to get on this game its been sitting on the side for weeks and i havent touched it yet :rolleyes:

Do i have to do some races first to get an A class car to join the private races or can i turn it on, go straight in and get smashed to bits by you lot?? :D

PS: I need some gamertags as well peeps ;)

You need to build a few points first in order to buy the car and do some upgrades, but not much.

It is more cost effective to buy the car and then go onto Storefront and buy an upgrade to A class as some are free.

Just remember, A class only and no AWD.

Do you get given credits at the start or do you get given a car and then you have to earn credits up until you can buy a new car?

You earn credits for racing online as well. By sounds of it, sounds like you need a gifted car :D

I'll send you over a couple an Audi S5 A class so you have a chance online when not racing us and an Supra A class.

Ill then tell you what to search in storefront for free race vinyls and which free tunes to apply or cheap tunes to help you go faster.

Add me as a friend, Gamertag Killerferret666

You earn credits for racing online as well. By sounds of it, sounds like you need a gifted car :D

I'll send you over a couple an Audi S5 A class so you have a chance online when not racing us and an Supra A class.

Ill then tell you what to search in storefront for free race vinyls and which free tunes to apply or cheap tunes to help you go faster.

Add me as a friend, Gamertag Killerferret666

Ok mate cool thanks!

Ill add you now not sure if it will work as im going to do it on the web as im at work at the mo!

My gamertag: oXtaylormadeXo

Good fun tonight guys :thumbs:

Jeez it was dirty though!!! :blink:

LMAO, thats funny coming from the man-chicane. I wish I had saved the replay of the Laguna antics to get your licence taken away and a long ban haha.

Good racing all in all thou, I had a right laugh at it. I got a decent photo but TDR your missing out of the photo cos you was to far infront (which didnt last long:p).

always room!! some weeks loads people on others not so many. Last night was 6 or 7.

Doubt ill be on tonight part from a little bit to sort out a supra for simon as Girlfriend is coming over and she hates the xbox :D

Cheers bud... I'll add you and Nevins and see what happens :)

Has a space mate, everyone feel free to add me:)

Went with the normal ones in the end, its all comet had.

You on now? I got almost 3 miles to walk in this deep snow so Ive been putting it off all morning:D My Gamertag is Benyon2008

Now you have headphones and mic, you can join in with the usual..

"Sorry about that"

"Oops"

"My bad"

"Oh sh!t"

"NEVINS!!!" :D

hahaha true:sly: