The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gone and bought a wireless adaptor and 12 month membership so will hopefully be on later.

Welcome to the carnage m8! :D

I'll be on from around 6PM tonight but will just be earning some dosh ahead of everyone else coming online for some racing.

Welcome to the carnage m8! :D

I'll be on from around 6PM tonight but will just be earning some dosh ahead of everyone else coming online for some racing.

I dont want to read through 46 pages, is this supra racing only or any car? ive not had the game long, got it at xmas but ive got a few cars and doing ok in the game.

Im sure i will have lots of questions later:d

I dont want to read through 46 pages, is this supra racing only or any car? ive not had the game long, got it at xmas but ive got a few cars and doing ok in the game.

Im sure i will have lots of questions later:d

A Class Supras only, only other restriction is you must use RWD - no 4WD conversions. You can mod it up to the limit of A class how you please otherwise - NA, Single Turbo, Twin Turbo, Supercharged etc.

We occassionally piss about with other cars but they tend to be game cars rather than out our garages.

A Class Supras only, only other restriction is you must use RWD - no 4WD conversions. You can mod it up to the limit of A class how you please otherwise - NA, Single Turbo, Twin Turbo, Supercharged etc.

We occassionally piss about with other cars but they tend to be game cars rather than out our garages.

Ok cool, i dont have a A class supra but can build one up later, any tips on getting the best setup?

Concentrate on weight saving IMO :thumbs:

Setup wise I go for a pretty soft setup that makes it friendly to ride kerbs and try to bias it to oversteer - the info on damper and spring, ARB settings it gives tells you whether to bias front or rear to achieve this.

It's all about trial and error I find.

My best handling car is set-up pretty firm. Get the engine sorted and weight down and then play with the settings as you go along.

I spent nearly a whole day trying different set-ups. I think it's just down to personnal preference in the end.

found the ip address but how can i find my primary and secondary dns servers? can only find one number listed as servers but if i type it in twice it wont work, driving me up the wall.

Put the x box network connection settings back to automatic and enter your wireless password in the advanced bit IIRC, then it should be able to join your wireless network.

If not, login to your router and check that DHCP server is set to on - that's the bit that makes it serve IP addresses to stuff on your network.

It sounds like you found the IP address of your router and entered it manually - don't do that as your xbox cant have the same IP as it. The router is the default gateway and DNS server so if you were doing it manually you would put the router IP for those settings and set your IP address to something higher than the router, for example some routers are 192.168.0.1 so set your xbox to say 192.168.0.10 to allow for any PC's / laptops on your network that will already have IP addresses in the range above the router.

Cheers,

Brian.

/geek mode