The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing another Tag called Virus

much more interesting....basically one guys starts as IT, then tags someone, then both are it....and so on until everyone is tagged. Its done in heats and the time your not infected added together, good way to get a few races together.

Also noted under circuit racing these is heats as well so may be able to do a series of races

I was playing another Tag called Virus

much more interesting....basically one guys starts as IT, then tags someone, then both are it....and so on until everyone is tagged. Its done in heats and the time your not infected added together, good way to get a few races together.

Also noted under circuit racing these is heats as well so may be able to do a series of races

That sounds just the same as bulldog on PGR4.

We used to spend hours playing that having a right laugh..

My setup was naff such that I was 7 secs down a lap - after starting again following bugging Nev about his, I got that down to right on the pace at Laguna Seca after changing most of my parts and doing some more tuning! Just need more practice now so will be playing most days to learn tracks etc.

Good fun racing last night, although I can't say I'm a fan of damage on... for whatever reason I kept starting at the front of the grid and getting mullered to such a degree my car wouldn't move.

My setup was naff such that I was 7 secs down a lap - after starting again following bugging Nev about his, I got that down to right on the pace at Laguna Seca after changing most of my parts and doing some more tuning! Just need more practice now so will be playing most days to learn tracks etc.

Good fun racing last night, although I can't say I'm a fan of damage on... for whatever reason I kept starting at the front of the grid and getting mullered to such a degree my car wouldn't move.

Thats all part of the fun, as soon as you build your lobby points up you will start further back in the grid.

I think having damage off would make things even worse.

It's total carnage now so knowing you can ram everyone into the first turn and drive away from it is a recipe for disaster.

I did actually manage to win the New York race without any damage whatsoever.

However; next time around I got stuck in the chicane after being wiped out and had to watch everyone else drive past each lap.

Bit thanks to Scotty for giving me a push to the end.. :D

Here are a few pics from last nights races...

The start seemed to go well.

Nevins was the first casualty.

It was close through the twisty roads.

But it all ended in tears.

Hmmm.. Overcooked it a bit me thinks.

Nevins caught the eye of the law..

Drifting king....

Roll on next weeks action...

I'll be on today and the next couple of days at least at all sorts of times - need to earn some money for my 'multiple setups' masterplan. Currently evaluating twin turbo vs. NA, tried a supercharger but found it was a little slower as less torque and not brilliant power. Single turbo vs. twin seems not a lot in it, I have settled on the v8 powerplant though over the 2JZ.

Still need to come up with a high speed / power setup for those big open tracks.