The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will certainly be back for more next Tuesday at 7:30

If anyone wants to join the party then add me and I will send an invite to everyone that is on-line at that time.

Anyone else feel free to join in anytime during the evening.

Gamer tag: szsupra

So, to confirm... Next Tuesday at 7:30pm

A class only (no assists or AWD)

Miss it, miss out..

I went on at about 20.50 and Neil NA had gone off 7 minutes before.....:( Sent a friends request to Benyon but I don't think he's seen it yet.

With no racing available I decided to go on COD.....:D

I'll be back on tomorrow if anyone fancies a go...??

H.

Yeah I wasnt sure if it was you or some random person adding me, I will accept when I get home tonight and we can get some racing done.

Shame about the turnout last night but we still had fun, My AWD has been changed to RWD, shame on me:(

lets say 19:30 guys! come on! :D

Have you added me yet? I got about 5 friends from this forum but dont know some of their names on here, If you dont have me my GT is Benyon2008, Should be on in about 30 minutes but I wont be able to stay on as long as usual (girlfriend + :whip:).

I will be on tonight also so if anyone wants to get a race going just add me if you hven't already.

szsupra

I will be creating a paty for Tuesdays race so again, add me if you want to join in. Hopefully, we should be able to get a full grid this time.