The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else noticed what the latest update did?

I did a double take the first time I noticed the animation of the drivers hand leave the steering wheel when changing gear and using the handbrake :cool:

yeah im glad they sorted that out :) That was one of the major complaints on forza.net!

Anyone else noticed what the latest update did?

I did a double take the first time I noticed the animation of the drivers hand leave the steering wheel when changing gear and using the handbrake :cool:

Yeah they have more hoppers now too. I still think multiplayer is shit unless you have 8 people who all want to race, I wish they could get rid of this hopper crap but Turn10 wont even listen to what people are saying. Ive been on the forza forum the past few days and any thread made about the multiplayer is locked or deleted. In the public races is always the same tracks over and over again.

@trig cheers pal I will be on later tonight, I may pop on before 11 but I wont be going on any games.

Roll on tuesday night and a full days practice before some racing.

Can we have a special retard class for people like myself who cant drive :p

Are we sticking with A class RWD supras again?

I second that :D Can there be a retard championship we can watch the film the ringer for inspiration :) I cant get my car set up right at all my geo set up is pants!!

I cant get my car set up right at all my geo set up is pants!!

My plan this time around is to have two builds. One A600 supra setup is all about speed with the majority of modifications done to the engine, the car has no modifications fitted that increase downforce, though the suspension has been fettled and brakes are uprated to aid handling. On the tracks with longer straights, this setup is preferred, such as New York. My other A600 setup has very little done to the engine, but its geared around handling. better aero parts to increase downforce in the corners and fettled gearing to make accelerating out of corners much quicker. On certain tracks, it's tested to go two seconds quicker than my more powerful setup.....

now I just have to sort out the driver :D

My plan this time around is to have two builds. One A600 supra setup is all about speed with the majority of modifications done to the engine, the car has no modifications fitted that increase downforce, though the suspension has been fettled and brakes are uprated to aid handling. On the tracks with longer straights, this setup is preferred, such as New York. My other A600 setup has very little done to the engine, but its geared around handling. better aero parts to increase downforce in the corners and fettled gearing to make accelerating out of corners much quicker. On certain tracks, it's tested to go two seconds quicker than my more powerful setup.....

now I just have to sort out the driver :D

Thats the same kind of set up i will be doing lol, i had no speed in the straights and was drifting nearly every corner aswell as bouncing off any car that came past.

Going to try my best at driving with no assists this time :blink:

Hey good racing with you trig, I had some good racing, when you left I found another type of race online which Is the best fun Ive had so far, If you go to multiplayer then select playground and its called "Keeping the it" that is just crazy you all gotta try that out.