The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was impressed with my nurgburg ring showing came 2nd with a completely naffed car after turn 1! :D

Mate, that was a legendary bit of driving. Once I nudged m5w TT (Mike) out the way, I though I was home free, but you gave me a hard time up to the final straight.

Just reminded me about the corner where you and mike piled into the armco due to following my crappy race line......I totally forgot about that corner :D

Mate, that was a legendary bit of driving. Once I nudged m5w TT (Mike) out the way, I though I was home free, but you gave me a hard time up to the final straight.

Just reminded me about the corner where you and mike piled into the armco due to following my crappy race line......I totally forgot about that corner :D

your good at that nudging business, from what I recall you did it quite a few times :D

Amazing how you follow people in front of you even though you know there is a corner coming up lol

Nevins cheers for the invites last night. Its my brothers xbox i was using the other night hence why i need more practise. Ha ha. Anyway he said you invited me to race last night while he was on there. Im going to get some more practise hopefully this weekend so i can come back fighting on tuesday!!! :)

Nevins cheers for the invites last night. Its my brothers xbox i was using the other night hence why i need more practise. Ha ha. Anyway he said you invited me to race last night while he was on there. Im going to get some more practise hopefully this weekend so i can come back fighting on tuesday!!! :)

Ok no probs mate, was a good laugh racing with you. Think everyone is getting practice in lol.