The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 3 championship.

nevins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would explain it, rule was no AWD :p

First corner would be messy, but we could do round robin like you say.

Every race the stock car we race with has to change and can only use an already used car after 3 races

Im going to take a look tonight at the series race options on a private room.

However R3 Supra is another Good idea, all the same that way. although I think more power may be disasterous! :D

What about my R2 its pretty :)

Wheres the pic of me driving round the lot of you as you were all pileing into the first corner. Was entertaining to watch 3 supras facing the wrong way heading for a wall :D

Your lucky I was the supra that caught all three of them talk about hard hit my car wouldn't get out of 2nd:blink:

yeah, stock is just too slow..

i was using my S class (orange one in case you didn't remember me..) and that was just about right without any driving aids.

Pretty quick down the straight but you had to be very careful in the corners.

It was a useful car for knocking Nev off the track though :D

That was sly but a good laugh you killed my castrol car :(

I said he was using AWD!!!!

I like the idea of second place choosing different cars.

Come to think of it, has anyone played the races on GTA4. That would be a hoot with all of us in the room. You can set different race types, so sometimes it's just start in a car, get from one point to another in any way possible, but there are other race types where ordered checkpoints are dotted around the level, you don't start in a car and you have to steal one, then leg it to the first checkpoint.

I think some tips on how to re-join a race after spinning off the track so the slow bugger at the back doesn't slam into the side of your car may be required! :D

Haha you got that right. I must say thou, I use incar view and its hard to see anything around the car I will set the seat back to 70% like someone has mentioned, that way I should be able to see the rear view mirror. I will put a target on the back of my car to make it atleast funnier next time it happens :sly:

You mean me pulling out on Harps? yeah maybe:D

LOL i was forever knocking people out the way on accident, i just brake way too late, dont know if my mic was working so couldnt talk to anyone :search:

I had a shite tune aswell, atleast i have nearly a full week to think of more excuses as to why im so crap :cool:

LOL i was forever knocking people out the way on accident, i just brake way too late, dont know if my mic was working so couldnt talk to anyone :search:

I had a $#@!e tune aswell, atleast i have nearly a full week to think of more excuses as to why im so crap :cool:

Stop using tunes and car setups as excuses! lol.