The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New stock 97 RZ-S Supra 6 Speed Leather recaros

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That car is stunning. It's a shame i'm so far away to come and view the car briefly! Mind you if its as good as it looks it may be worth a special trip........ :sly:

It's worth the trip just to ogle over the other cars in his showroom :cool:

Been today, worth the trip as my girlfriend is particularly fond of the pink Figaro in the showroom! :D

Total Distance: 203.35 mile(s), 327.26 km(s)

Estimated journey time of: 4 hour(s) 21 minute(s)

Doh!

I really want to come and have a look at this car, but thats a long way to trek to look at a car that i cant buy untill ive sold Mine, Know anyone that wants a 275bhp Mk1 Focus RS? :D

Sent you a PM anyway mate

Doh!

I really want to come and have a look at this car, but thats a long way to trek to look at a car that i cant buy untill ive sold Mine, Know anyone that wants a 275bhp Mk1 Focus RS? :D

If you were promised a sh@g with a lovely girl then I bet you would make the journey then.

Just pretend:innocent: It will make the miles go faster

Doh!

That's f ' all mate these cars eat that mileage. I commuted Merseyside to the South Coast every two weeks and had loads of fun in the NW too.

If that car comes from a member, it's worth the journey. Don't get me wrong, when you're buying a car that cost so much when new, you have to do the miles. :) Get a good one.

Just picked this up from Jurgen . . . .

Just a quick note to anyone considering from buying from Jurgen....DO IT!!!

Very nice bloke, picked me up from the airport in his 600bhp+ R35 GTR (what a machine!) which was a very nice gesture, and upon seeing my car the pictures didn't do it justice, it was even more pristine than I could have imagined. His other cars looked fantastic too.

He also put a fair amount of fuel into the car as well as he knew I was taking it back to Wolverhampton. I'm a very happy man and satisfied customer :D

Thanks again mate!

:thumbs:

Your car looks great mate. The front is from a UK TT and the rear from a JSpec NA – I just can’t believe how well Jurgen welds the two cars together – the quality is truly amazing:d:p:d

the front is j-spec lol :p no dildos or bonnet scoob and facelift front..

i know your just kidding but someone might read and belive what you say ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.