The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What the hell do you get a Gf for xmas??

Whitesupraboy2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha!! its different now we live together tho, a change of scenery is never a bad thing ;) lol

But if you havent been together long and want to win her over, u certainly wont do it that way. What possible explination can you give for getting a hotel room other than u want to **** her?

that Ive remembered for the last 4 months she keeps mentioning she's never been to london and wants to see the sights. :D

It shows ive listened....on occasions :D

Girls love anything sparkly, try a nice pair of earings or a neckelace, just make sure its not fake as you wouldnt want to turn her green!! You could also get her a perfume gift set, Bath stuff, Make up sets etc All these things can range from £20 - £80 depending on where you go and the quality of them. But i know if it was me, i would much rather lots of little things, GIRLY THINGS, than a night in a hotel, as to her its just an expensive way of you wanting to get your end wet! lol

Not all girls are the same though.

Awesome show, had my missus laughing quite a bit when they did the song 'The Internet is about p0rn'

Great she says thats why i like the internet anyway.

Think Charlotte means for instance;

I know my Gf doesnt like wearing alot of Jewellry and will base what she wears on the outfit. However some girls dont wear any jewellary other then ear rings.

Make up is a perfect example on a night out some have it plastered over them like an oil painting, some have very little and others just look like the joker :D