The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What the hell do you get a Gf for xmas??

Whitesupraboy2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think I may of finally got somewhere, bloody hard work though.

First something small, I call her squirral and one time cant remember how but it got on to how she was going to nibble on my nuts :D

so ive managed to get a Squirral cuddly toy holding a nut :D

Second is there are some sites I have found which turn a digital photo into a canvas picture. (some different styles too, like leonardo pop, roys pop etc... (thread appearing shortly for any people have used)) so i was going to get a photo of her done but I decided although she'd like it she would find it embarrasing, so vie emailed her close girly pals to ask can they get a picture taken and so happens all off to pub tonight so figners crossed she can actually be in it too as I think she'd like a pic of her with all her friends.

Right well i ditched the above idea. I went for similar to Caseys idea of hotel in london but thought about it

Booked to travel to london on 13th Febuary, staying on Shaftsbury street (seemed ideal location for everything I need) Go to shops for day, then meal (still to find restaurant) then off to see evening west end show (chose Avenue Q as heard its funny and young and rude in its style :D) then back to hotel which is 100metres from theatre :D

Wake up on Valentines day and take her over to London Eye (not sure if it any good but guess romantic on valentines day) and the attractions like science museum & sea life centre (well got to get the boys bits in :D)

then back home.

Now if I get no brownie points for this, I give up!!! All booked anyway with ability to cancel :D

Glad to see the Rohipnol is finally working for you James.

Get her something really special mate. Something she can treasure for years to come. A nice photo, of me, printed onto canvas should do the trick.

I have about £300, so any ideas be great!
You can get a boob job done in Thailand for £600.

She could get the other one done when it's her birthday.

A pearl Necklace:D

Its part of the hotel package :D

Glad to see the Rohipnol is finally working for you James.

Get her something really special mate. Something she can treasure for years to come. A nice photo, of me, printed onto canvas should do the trick.

You can get a boob job done in Thailand for £600.

She could get the other one done when it's her birthday.

Thanks for the tip on the photo, I was going to go for a photo of me on the first night we met, a nice re-inactment as such...

me...lent over a glass...tipping in the Rohipnol. :D

I wont be telling her the Boob job as she keeps saying she wants it done and would probably take the 1 at a time offer.

Thanks for posting up the amount I said, incase anyone thinks i got the bargain of the century...that limit did not take long to be broken on valentines day in london :(

Girls love anything sparkly, try a nice pair of earings or a neckelace, just make sure its not fake as you wouldnt want to turn her green!! You could also get her a perfume gift set, Bath stuff, Make up sets etc All these things can range from £20 - £80 depending on where you go and the quality of them. But i know if it was me, i would much rather lots of little things, GIRLY THINGS, than a night in a hotel, as to her its just an expensive way of you wanting to get your end wet! lol

Girls love anything sparkly, try a nice pair of earings or a neckelace, just make sure its not fake as you wouldnt want to turn her green!! You could also get her a perfume gift set, Bath stuff, Make up sets etc All these things can range from £20 - £80 depending on where you go and the quality of them. But i know if it was me, i would much rather lots of little things, GIRLY THINGS, than a night in a hotel, as to her its just an expensive way of you wanting to get your end wet! lol

No hotels for nevins then in the near future!!! :p :D

No hotels for nevins then in the near future!!! :p :D

hahahahaha!! its different now we live together tho, a change of scenery is never a bad thing ;) lol

But if you havent been together long and want to win her over, u certainly wont do it that way. What possible explination can you give for getting a hotel room other than u want to **** her?

hahahahaha!! its different now we live together tho, a change of scenery is never a bad thing ;) lol

:cool:

But if you havent been together long and want to win her over, u certainly wont do it that way. What possible explination can you give for getting a hotel room other than u want to **** her?

He has his Supra for that!!:)