The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Twin Turbo GZ Aero Top BPU

SupraGirlie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity. A stunning car. Would have been nice if it had been bought by a forum member :(

I know, and I did hold out, but at the end of the day I was offered more than my asking price, and I do need the money right now :( Sucks selling a car when you don't won't to, I just had to :( I WILL get another GZ TT Aero in black one day!

Exterior

-Greddy rear wing

-Top Secret front

-Trial Rear

-Genuine OEM skirts

-Smoked side repeaters

-Clear front indicators

-Facelift headlights

-Aero roof wind deflector things removed - looks better and they whistle like mad

-Had the bonnet, rear wing and skirt resprayed due to scratches and imperfections in the paint work, so paint work now over all is pretty damn good for the age!

Factory Options

-Active Front spoiler

-Cruise control

-Twin air bags

-Auto headlights

-LSD

-Boot sub

-Removable roof panel i very good condition- NO LEAKS when the roof is done up correctly.

-LED lit up doors[/Quote]

see

Sorry if the active spoiler has confused people, I put it as it was a factory option and therefore it still has the button and connection in case someone wanted to put the active spoiler lip back on :)

Post 19 in this very thread

see

Use your common sense mate. Show me the photo of the car with them both fitted on the front end :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't too bad, just picked them up from gatwick and they are drivng it to the West Mids to buy a Skyline then driving back down to Lyon!! I'm currently on the M25 going to view another car lol. Nothing will compare to that Supra though :( weird to think they are a mile or so behind me! Keep expecting it to shoot past!

Wasn't too bad, just picked them up from gatwick and they are drivng it to the West Mids to buy a Skyline then driving back down to Lyon!! I'm currently on the M25 going to view another car lol. Nothing will compare to that Supra though :( weird to think they are a mile or so behind me! Keep expecting it to shoot past!

That must be bizarre, gutted you sold it Nell, sure was lovely.

What are you going to look at? Sorry if you've said... haven't been around... :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.