The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aftermarket parts to clear

ray007

A few bits lying around to clear

HKS 4" mushroom intake - SOLD

4" mid pipe - unknown make - £40+del

4" down pipe - unknown make - £40 + del

Boostlogic na-t manifold - no wasegate flange - £200 delivered (i paid alot more for this)

T4 turbo Blanket from MVP sport - SOLD 80 SOLD

a few original dash panels - £20 each - ideal for mods

i think they are drop-in but i cant say for sure as i havnt used them. the injectors were originally installed in an n/a do go with a turbo conversion. they are defo bigger than standard na injectors.

i bought them in may/june, theyve been sitting here since.

are the injectors drop in fit for standard connectors.are they bigger than standard.if so i will take them,how long have they been standing around.

What dash panels are available? Got a manual gear surround panel? No worries if it's a little tatty too as I will be rubbing it down and spraying it :)

sorry mate, centre piece(stereo surround) and gear surround already sold. still have the remainig pieces if intrested - thats the key area panel, clock surround and top panel, you can have them all for £40 delivered

Hi mate

Would i need any other bits to fit the Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator to my car, eg brackets or fittings, is everything in the box. i sent you a pm but not herd back

hi mate, sorry for the late reply

to be honest im not too sure, it seems as it has a bracket attached but no additional fittings, ill try get some more pics up tommorow

• 1 month later...
Would you throw the guage in with the FPR? If so PM me and i'll arrange payment. Thanks

ive seen the gauge for £20, i havent baught it yet but i can order one if you give me an extra £10 or i can give you the link, you can order yourself and ill just knock off a tenner..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.