The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gun metal grey n/a 5 speed

Guest r50 hap

Guest r50 hap

Am selling my quicksilver, n/a, 5 speed supra long m.o.t,april 25th 2009,no tax as am not using the car any more,78.000mile,18"image (split rims),stainless steel exhaust,trd spoiler(with carbon blade) ,unsure of front and rear bumpers,totally standard engine no mods,some service history,car was registered 1998,anyone interested give us a shout unsure of a price some between £2.5-3k as the car needs a little paintwork,(local vandalls have poured nitromours paint stripper on to the roof and some of the n-s 1/4 panal) there are pictures of my car in my garage so just click there to have a look i will take more pictures of the damage to the paint also more of the car thank you.

Guest r50 hap

you need to be up close to see the damage the pictures dont do it any justice like i say im new to this game and dont know how to post pictures on here,obviously youve managed it....thanks!as for the garages same applys as above am not really sure how everything works (im not the best with computers)

you need to be up close to see the damage the pictures dont do it any justice like i say im new to this game and dont know how to post pictures on here,obviously youve managed it....thanks!as for the garages same applys as above am not really sure how everything works (im not the best with computers)

No problems.

For future reference, once a picture is in your garage:

• click on it to open it 'full size'
  • r-click that full size image and either:
    • "copy image location", or
    • click "properties" then copy the location from that pop-up

[*]start a post (e.g. in this threa) and click the "insert image" button

[*]paste the location into that dialogue box

...done. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.