The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 red n/a

sullyd

A more detailed post would be more helpful Sullyd, couple of the members have pointed out some of the more important things which will be asked by potential buyers lerking around in the "For Sale" section. Saves you repeating yourself mate.

put alot into it

lads let me know what this would go for

I don't usually comment on For Sale threads other than to complement the car, but I'll do it here to help the OP.

Generally speaking, when you modify a car (especially cosmetically), you don't usually get back when selling the money that you've put in.

Some cars do go for significantly more than others, but they tend to be either rare specs, have extra-special mods (e.g. single turbos from a proven fitter/tuner), clear evidence of fastidious care and maintenance, or all of the above. Your car might have some of these, but unless you tell us about them, we'll never know.

Guest phrozen
well to be fair thats still not the best! an actual milege reading would be better than 'low miles for its age'

well spotted, sorry i forgot to add that in :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.