The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Owning a Vette ?

tooquicktostop

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get an uprated gearbox or do they not do one for it?

Or will you be quite happy with that kind of output??

Its a toy mate, I am not planning on building a monster, I know the TH400 will go in but I just want a bit more power and thats it

410 BHP will be more than enough for me, they are "interesting" around corners :D

Well that was interesting, almost canacelled filght due to poor flying conditions, small turboprop plane up to Aberdeen, scary flight with the plane thrown all over the place, purchased the Vette, and drove 540 miles home in dreadful weather, never missed a beat, such a head turner, such a great GT car, pics as soon as I can throw a bucket of water over it in the daylight !

Modding here I come :)

92 Vette, seems to be the right kit ?

Ahh, thought you'd gone for a C5, not a C4. C4 is the iron block LT1.

Great looking cars them C4s IMO, the newer ones seem to have lost some of the charachter of these big old brutes, although they are no doubt better cars for it.

You need to change your name to Face now :D

http://www.ateamonline.net/photos/-A-Team-Group-Photos/Face_001.jpg

Question is, did you go for the Targa or the hard top?

There's a guy that lives in the same road as Trig who has on old black C4 sitting on his drive with the rear end on axle stands. It looks like it's been there like that for years. A mate of mine and I were talking about going over to him and asking if he wants us to take it off his hands.

Is Supraloopy getting hold of this one like your other car?

C4 Targa in superb red paint, amazing history file with only 53,000 miles, drive very well for an old car, needs more power

Will chat to Supraloopy to see if he wants to work on it first, not sure its his thing, would be great to get him involved as I have been so impressed with his work

Dave what do you think ?? could drop it off to you this week for a service and inspection ;)