The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking my Supra Single Turbo!!! Lots of top end parts.

adnanshah247

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate what make are the wheels and what offset cheers;)

the black ones are Fox, staggered fitment, rears are slightly wider than the fronts.

the 19's were custom made from the states, cost me £1700 and are deep dish at the back. check the tye sizes to figure it out. thanks

the black ones are Fox, staggered fitment, rears are slightly wider than the fronts.

the 19's were custom made from the states, cost me £1700 and are deep dish at the back. check the tye sizes to figure it out. thanks

Hi mate cheers for the reply but to be frank tyre size dont have anything to do with the offset it may be stamped on the inside of the wheel should start with ET then two numbers.

Can you let me know if there's any kerbing on the rims cheers.

Hi mate cheers for the reply but to be frank tyre size dont have anything to do with the offset it may be stamped on the inside of the wheel should start with ET then two numbers.

Can you let me know if there's any kerbing on the rims cheers.

near to none kerbing, i have looked after these wheels. i can tell you the backs are 9.5j and fronts 8.5j.

Hi,

Could you PM me price for the diff, rear subframe, rear section of prop and drive shafts?

Thanks.

Sorry but i need all those parts in order to sell it as a complete 6sp conversion with the gearbox.

Also:

* do u have any 10 or 15mm Hubcentric spacers?

* What rear spats do u have?

* what bonnet do u have?

* does the afr come with a wideband?

:)

No hub spacers bud.

No rear spats, moulded on rear end.

standard j-spec bonnet.

Yes Afr has the wideband.

could you pm me a price for engine and loom please buddy :)

Andy

Pm'd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.