The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking my Supra Single Turbo!!! Lots of top end parts.

adnanshah247

Well guys, my cars being broken so put yourselves down for what you want. I believe the prices to be fair and are obviously much lower than what i paid for them, i have just listed some main bits but please post up or pm me if your after something specific. some parts have no prices, please email offers for these.

For engine please visit thread:-

For gearbox conversion please visit thread:-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=202554

For Single turbo kit please visit thread:-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=202557

Tein CS gold coilovers, v.g. condition - £600 SOLD

UK Brakes: £450 RearsSOLD

Genuine front Recaro's (drivers seat has two tears) - SOLD

2nd Decat: £100 SOLD

AEM AFR: £120 SOLD

Auto Gauges: £350 in custom made dashboard SOLD

UK front lights:- SOLD + (£90 for HID KIT if needed - STILL AVAILABLE)

18in Fox wheeels:- £350-400 - satisfactory condition, good winter and track wheels, fronts have 4-5mm tread rears need changeing. SOLD

19in wheels:- Offers -Very good condition unique wheels, brand new Kumhos on front rears need changeing. PICTURES IN POST 24! SOLD

FMIC + kit: £250 SOLD

Please note that shipping IS NOT included, different things have different weights so ill let you know once you pm me that you want it.

Lots and lots of pictures to follow........

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh adnan what's going on bud sorry to hear your breaking your supra but give the puninisher rob a pm as he was asking me if I knew any one had a nur spec R for sale now you have he will be vey interested in it all the best bud

surely you could sell it as a whole car for more?

You are going to have to pysically strip the car down and ship the parts out. Its a pain in the arse and will take you months to sort out.

If you put the car up for a reasonable price somebody in the club may buy it and agree to sell it back to you when you are back on your feet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.