The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Aerotop

Dnk

i should get commission if i sell this for you!! :p

Im not a fan of red myself but look at it! its tidy as they come for its age! GET IT BOUGHT!

Lol

My biggest problem is i know Alex and i hate buying a car if ive not done a bit of haggling which i feel i cant with Alex.

Now the ones ive found elswhere are differant as i dont know the seller so i can go and take the p a bit with low offers and see how desperate they are to sell ;)

:D

:(

Someone, somewhere, must want a Red Aerotop!

Sorry Alex, just incase i make you an offer ive got to say that havent i lol

I cant be going wow a red aerotop, my fav colour and black leather and its in the west mids lol

im screwed lol

oh comeon for the condition of alex's for the price you cant go wrong! :)

atleast you have peace of mind that the car has been looked after! you dont know the potential problems with any of the others and may end up having to fix them not long after you get it :tongue:

oh comeon for the condition of alex's for the price you cant go wrong! :)

atleast you have peace of mind that the car has been looked after! you dont know the potential problems with any of the others and may end up having to fix them not long after you get it :tongue:

He's only offered you steak and a pint :D

He should be offering me the steak and pint lol

Are you thinking of ditching the wide body TT Dunk.... Getting a bit old for a TT Dunk????

Why not get the best of both? :eyebrows:

No mate unless someone makes me a silly offer :)

Well im 48 so i'll let you decide that one ;):D

The n/a will do as a stop gap to the next daily driver i buy.

Whats wrong with a red aerotop:yummy:

Erm,,,, its Red :D

Afraid we all have differant taste and Red has never been a favorite for me, if i bought a Ferrari it wouldnt be a Red one ;)

Im actually going to have a look at Alex's car so we'll see ;):)

Didn't you have a GS300 as a daily before Dunk?

Yes mate, i'd looked at a few of those as there really cheap now but fancy an aerotop mkiv.

Ive found a facelift one on Pistonheads i quite like in Emerald Green but will go look at Alex's 1st tomorrow morning and see how that looks in the flesh ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.