The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What food do you HATE?

Supragal

I personally hate raw onion. In fact I really hate it when you are in a restaurant and you have a side salad and they seem to disguise onion as lettuce - it contaminates the whole plate of food- yukky

i couldn't agree more!

i hate mushrooms too, its not the flavour (cos they haven't got any flavour) its the texture!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the same as Matt ... hate anyhting that grows in the garden or comes from trees. Not allergic to it though, just seems to be a texture thing that developed when i was about 6.

Which makes cooking n impressive meal all the more difficult ! Only started eating pizza about 4 months ago when I met zoe and she said lets grab one before we go out ... cue me staring at pepperoni pizza with dep distrust ... however now I cant get enough lol.

ohh and sauces ... yuck.

Corned Beef is the grimmest stuff ever invented... :mad:

Oh agreed on this one, lets take the worst bits of the cow, make it small and unidentifiable, then stick all those bits together with fat :eek:

Mmmm, nice.

Plus all seafood gets the bug thumbs down due to being horribly allergic, one taste of any fish and I'm in bed for two days the same colour as the sheets ! (Er, white that is :D) I can see the attraction of eating fish, but not crustaceans (sp ?) and bottom feeders, the idea of eating something that a)scuttles and b)eats fish poo just doesn't do it for me !!!

OK where do i begin......

the ONLY things i eat are

Beef, Pork, Lamb, Chicken

Bread

Potatoes

Cheese (only on toast)

NO FRUIT or VEGTABLES

nothing like lasagne, cottage pie or anything else you could think of

Yeah yeah i know i'm strange :rolleyes:

Nothing like a bit of social suicide!! :)

So in conclusion i pretty much hate everything!! :eek:

Sadly I dont like Pasta......ie: Lasagne, and shaped stuff (tagliatelli etc...)

I will eat rice though???????

But who has sad little habits with food, everyone does.... :confused:

I HATE different things touching on the plate, and have to seperate them, seriously annoying, :taped:

I can't believe that most of you are still alive! lol

Eating habits- mate at work can't stand other people near his food- you can't even share drinks with him. Touch even his plate while he's eating and thats it, major stress and won't finish it? Weird.

But who has sad little habits with food, everyone does....

Touching wood while saying this......We have bought our kids up to at least try what is on their plate! Hoping we have started a new breed of NON FUSSY people for the future....I dont like to be fussy with my food, I think we sometimes forget how lucky we are compared to the starving nations.

Mel

Food that makes me wanna throw up...

1.Prawns

2.Houlloumi Greek Cheese (cant spell it even)

3.Liver (on its own)

Food I dont like.

Peas..(they are sooo annoying and just get in the way)

Runnerbeans (yuk)

Cucumber (they are overated)

Sprouts (though will eat one as a token jesture at Christmas)

Live Yogurts (hate the thought of things moving about inside me..makes my stomach crawl) :p

Most Fish...(Hate the thought of eating something thats been swimming around in sewage and smells like it too)

:thanks:

But who has sad little habits with food, everyone does....

Touching wood while saying this......We have bought our kids up to at least try what is on their plate! Hoping we have started a new breed of NON FUSSY people for the future....I dont like to be fussy with my food, I think we sometimes forget how lucky we are compared to the starving nations.

Mel

I didnt mean that exactly....Although you are right (its all chicken nuggets and cr4p these days for some) - (No kids yet)

But i meant, the funny ways people eat, sometimes in a particular order, or laying it out on the plate, I also (Love) but have to have the Pitta bread seperate from the Kebab....Or it goes soggy :swear:

A know a guy who's afriad of Mushrooms. Stick one near him and he gets really panicky, and stressed, and has to leave the room. Very funny, especially when Pizza's roll up.

PMSL

:D

it reminds me of a mate of mine called Chris...hes a big bloke who plays drums in a band...wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him...coz I'm only little...but one day I got into an argument with him...and I was armed with a secret weopan...a sprouting potato

He ran away like a little girl..its ever since he watched 'The Day Of The Triffids' as a kid...hes been traumatised by it ever since...hes scared of plants...but worst of all 'Sprouting potatoes'

:eek2:

I know of someones whos scared of peas. My friend thought he was joking so she threw one at him in a restaurant and it went down his shirt. Apparently he went mental, screaming, crying and leaping about. Apparently it would be like someone throwing a giant spider at me so I can sympathise, just sounds weird!

What I wanna know is when you were all kids did your parents ever make you eat food or say...'Eat your Greens or no pudding' mine where actually ok on that score.

BUT :mad:

I went to a very tough school where if you didn't eat your Dinner (all of it) you would have to have it cold the following morning and would be force fed...god how times have changed eh?

:complain: