The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What food do you HATE?

Supragal

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate of mine is well strange when it comes to food.

He has never tried tomotoe sauce or random stuff like peas, prawns or eggs.

When we were kids he'd look on in disgust when I munched a Cadburys Cream Egg on the way to school. Only when we dared him to try it he realised he loved em and ate one every day!

Up until about 6 months ago he had never had marg or butter on anything because it looked 'disgusting'. Only when he tried it did he realise he liked it! wierdo! :looney:

OK I dig the sprouts thing. Lets face it why on earth did anyone put the entire flavour of a whole nasty assed green cabbage into something the size of a small golf ball???? Thats just not right.

Shark Dood that was cooked very badly or you have allergies. It is without a doubt the best fish you will ever eat if caught and cooked right.

Cheese is great (not with pea's though)

Um I thinks I mostly does not like eatin Pate. Euw ground up liver not right.

Green stuff is good for you (its not meant to be nice)

celery is just a complete waste of energy (ok thats the point but stil it tastes cack and if its gonna expend more energy in the chewing than you get digesing it ought to taste at least reasonable)

Kebabs the morning afterwards and for that matter most brewed products.

thats just a starter

Absolutely hate cabbage, and those caramel shortbreads u get.

Had a dodgy caramel shortbread at work once and spewed for 3 days solid.....now the sight of them makes me feel like being sick......and the smell of them just finishes it off. Yuck. :cry:

Sprouts make me gag but worse than that is bloody Turkish Delight.

WTF is that about? How can anyone eat that crap? It's like jellied perfume wrapped in chocolate. Yuk.

I also don't like margarine, cauliflour, swede, turnip, asparagus, pork, bread (unless it's freshly baked and not that pre-sliced in a plastic bag stuff), and pasta (except Spag Bol)

Other than that I'm not fussy.

Have to back you up there ...worst tastein stuff known to man. id rather lick my own ass!

I have to be one of the fussiest and problematic eaters around...

I'm alergic to fresh fruits, salads and most vegetables. So with that in mind, I have to be really careful what I eat.

I'm not over keen on mixing foods up either, so that rules out a few more things.

And just to top it off, I'm not keen on much in the way of sauces... I don't like 'stodgy' or lumpy foods.....

Still, I'm fine with Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Kentucky, Cod and chips.... What more do I need :D :innocent:

Anyone top that? :tongue: :rolleyes:

Don't like moluscs (squid, octopus, cockles, oysters, winkles, snails - basically any animal without a face). It "doesn't agree with me".

You gotta eat lots of fruit and veg (five portions a day) - apparently the greatest diet advice you can listen to.

Boiled chickens feet, washed down with 2 shooters, one containing snake bile and the other containing snake blood. Not the best corporate lunch I've ever had :taped:

I use to be quite faddy before I came to HK, I can stomach most western food now, after some of the weird shit they serve up here and in China....

Sprouts make me gag but worse than that is bloody Turkish Delight.

WTF is that about? How can anyone eat that crap? It's like jellied perfume wrapped in chocolate. Yuk.

I also don't like margarine, cauliflour, swede, turnip, asparagus, pork, bread (unless it's freshly baked and not that pre-sliced in a plastic bag stuff), and pasta (except Spag Bol)

Other than that I'm not fussy.

Turkish delight is one of my favourite things. In fact more often than not when I buy pick a mix, I usually just buy chocolately turkish delightery goodness. mmmmmmmmmm yum yum

An ex friend of mine used to like spag bol but hated lasagne - its pretty much the same thing. Very strange

I personally hate raw onion. In fact I really hate it when you are in a restaurant and you have a side salad and they seem to disguise onion as lettuce - it contaminates the whole plate of food- yukky

I personally hate raw onion. In fact I really hate it when you are in a restaurant and you have a side salad and they seem to disguise onion as lettuce - it contaminates the whole plate of food- yukky

Exactly!!

Turkish delight- weird stuff I like it but I know exactly what you mean about it being like perfume wrapped in chocolate. Although you can get it without chocolate covering you know?

Celery is lovely too. The most inside stalks are better than the outside ones though but if you dip them in peanut butter it makes them even nicer :D

Michael- thats a shame about caramel squares they are YUMMY!! I had the same thing with water biscuits (ie ate them before being ill) and even the smell of them now makes me retch.

Also don't like mustard, salad cream, salad dressing

Matt, how do you survive exactly?!

I always eat 5 portions of fruit/veg a day :thanks:

Matt forgot to mention that he also won't eat anything with onion or garlic in it, isn't keen on spicy food and can't bear any foreign food! He loves 'dippy' egg and soldiers though :D

I don't like chocolate-it makes me feel really sick, even the smell of chocolate makes me queasy. After 15 years with Matt his mum STILL buys me boxes of chocs now and again-luckily that's something Matt loves!

Chantelle