The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm buying

trebor69

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED AND PM'D BUT I NOW OWN A SUPRA ! WHOOPEE !!!!! Oh its proving to be some what of a chore .......

I'm looking for an N/A , pref manual , with long mot and must be strong and reliable (low miles would be good) , not too bothered about colour or mods , I have a budget of £4000 . Maybe if anybody out there has something that fits those requirements they could post it on here ? Like i say ......its difficult to search through all the adds as they all seem so far apart for comparison , by the time i've looked through peoples threads and found pics and details , i've forgotten what the last ones were like ! In my defense i am getting on now and my memory aint what it used to be ! lol . It would be good to have any available cars listed next to each other so i could also ask advice from those oh so knowlegable members on here !

Forgive me if i'm expecting too much ......... am new to the scene and hungry !!!!!!

Thanks All ,

Rob .:blink: :D:d:d

Oh its proving to be some what of a chore .......

I'm looking for an N/A , pref manual , with long mot and must be strong and reliable (low miles would be good) , not too bothered about colour or mods , I have a budget of £4000 . Maybe if anybody out there has something that fits those requirements they could post it on here ? Like i say ......its difficult to search through all the adds as they all seem so far apart for comparison , by the time i've looked through peoples threads and found pics and details , i've forgotten what the last ones were like ! In my defense i am getting on now and my memory aint what it used to be ! lol . It would be good to have any available cars listed next to each other so i could also ask advice from those oh so knowlegable members on here !

Forgive me if i'm expecting too much ......... am new to the scene and hungry !!!!!!

Thanks All ,

Rob .:blink: :D:d:d

hi mate its not a manual but its in a rare colour and low miles, need it gone asap. £3500 http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=201317

Guest morganl7

I'll PM you some interior pics next week - it's stored away for the weekend ;) No service history I'm afraid but have receipts for alarm installation etc etc. All services have been carried out by my dad! :) It was imported in 2004. Any other questions then let me know.

I'll PM you some interior pics next week - it's stored away for the weekend ;) No service history I'm afraid but have receipts for alarm installation etc etc. All services have been carried out by my dad! :) It was imported in 2004. Any other questions then let me know.

Ok thanks .:)

Hi Rob.i got a black Toyota Supra for sale,price is £3.500, around 55k mileage but reading in km, dont ask why!!, but for sure around 55k mileage, also i can prove it, 8 different colours of neon lights under the car with control of it into car,touchable tv, superb condittion, 12 months MOT

Hi Rob.i got a black Toyota Supra for sale,price is £3.500, around 55k mileage but reading in km, dont ask why!!, but for sure around 55k mileage, also i can prove it, 8 different colours of neon lights under the car with control of it into car,touchable tv, superb condittion, 12 months MOT

Thanks DINIO , i'm gonna have a look at one in a few days , ( isn't quite as far as you are ) lol , and depending on what that is like ????????? ;)

Would you be willing to take the neon lights off before the sale?

Guest r50 hap

ive got a 1998 gun metal grey,n/a,manual,78.000 mile, stainless,18s (split rims )very strong reliable long m.o.t ,trd carbon spoiler etc ..........duno how much a want cos it needs a little paintwork am sure we could come to an agreement???????give us a shout and il send u sum pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.