The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whifbitz twin box exhaust system

JamieP

SOLD

Almost brand new, only used it for 250miles max.

I cut off the 2bolt fland and welded on a 4" vband, so it connected to my 4" boostlogic midpipe.

I do still have the 2bolt flange and will chuck that in incase anybody wants to weld it back on.

£250 collected from west sussex or beaconsfield, Bucks.

Would love this, would there be any way of coming up to you and seeing if it'd fit mine, which I believe is also a 4' v-band.

If you have a 4" vband mid pipe then this will bolt right up, im sure Lee would help you fit it at his workshop, let me know if you want it:)

If you have a 4" vband mid pipe then this will bolt right up, im sure Lee would help you fit it at his workshop, let me know if you want it:)

Previous owner fitted my midpipe so I'm not 100% sure, but willing to pay you the money to secure it now, if it won't fit I'll just sell it on at the same price.

Which Lee? Any way I could drive up on the Sunday possibly and get this fitted if it's feasable?

Edit : is it the 2.5 or the 3 inch version? Think it'd be fine for 1.4-1.6 bar of boost?

Previous owner fitted my midpipe so I'm not 100% sure, but willing to pay you the money to secure it now, if it won't fit I'll just sell it on at the same price.

Which Lee? Any way I could drive up on the Sunday possibly and get this fitted if it's feasable?

Edit : is it the 2.5 or the 3 inch version? Think it'd be fine for 1.4-1.6 bar of boost?

Yeah thats cool.

LeeP, ive sent him a pm about this, might be worth you talking to him to check he is about on the day.

3", be fine on a GT35.

Ok, well either way I could use the 2-bolt flange and get it re-welded. This is the exhaust I've been wanting to get :)

Will PM LeeP now

PM me on payment details, happy with paypal, bank transfer (will take a day as got to get down the bank) or cash on arrival.

I spoke with Lee, he is fine for sunday, just pay Lee on the day mate, will pop down myself as i have the 2 bolt flange, let me know what time you are going:)

Just realised that Lee is based in Sussex! I was hoping to drive up to Bucks!

Ah well, still saving money and will be taking the car out for a spin at least :D

Sent him a PM, will get details and arrange to meet him and let you know the timing. Cheers J :thumbs:

Si

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.