The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sub £2k Supra to go racing with

SteveR

Looks lovely does that Dave. Would be a shame to strip it out and race it but if you're seriousish about selling, I'll gladly come & view...

Yeah would be shame to strip it out to be honest mate, was a hoot around track earlier this year though :) I'll have to have a think really... i'd be stuck with just my van then lol :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks intresting Steve. If i was not setting the car up for a round of time attacke next year I would be intrested in doing this :)

You car is surely worth >£3k! ;)

I predict many crashes and dings, I'm not going to enter anything I'd cry over when that happens.

306TD it is then :D

You car is surely worth >£3k! ;)

I predict many crashes and dings, I'm not going to enter anything I'd cry over when that happens.

306TD it is then :D

Cheeky sod :D Yeah it would have to be a banger thay you dont care about coz i predict no one else will.

Not overly sold on the MR2s I've spotted just now, and isn't the Soarer a sloppy GT cruiser rather than a potential track contender (even if there were any manuals)?

Someone sell me a Supra cheapy cheap! :)

So annoyed I missed that one that Konrad bought for £750 earlier this year. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.