The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 Supra SZ Manual, Cream Leather!

Guest toc

99000 miles,95 C reg. Jap car, manual. Full cream leather interior back and front + cream carpets. Very rare car. Full bodykit. Book of receipts and mot's with part service history.

Car is immaculate, 1 or 2 marks on front splitter and small mark on bonnet, everything else is immaculate.Interior very clean with no tears. Leather very well kept. Any inspection welcome. Used as a second car due to work van. The Supra only does 20 miles max per week, I must stress its had an easy life since I've bought it. Serviced constantly by myself, including Air Con which has been professionally done by myself, (Air Conditioning is my original trade) this consists of vacuming out the old 134a gas, pressure testing the system with nitrogen up to 25 bar pressure, then changing the compressor oil and weighing in the new gas.

BRAND NEW N.C.T (M.O.T) as of the 15th Sept. SAILED through the test with no problems or faults...Brand New rear brake discs fitted 28th Sept at a cost of 250 euro, along with brand new rear tyres. Headlights fully refurbished by me & like new.

This car is treated and driven like a baby. Much loved and well looked after. This is a very rare spec supra..

Thanks for looking...

Price: £4,400

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.