The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Beautiful Face - Ch4

imi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very true, but what I can't understand is what makes a person like that in the first place?

Humanity doesn't come to all humans. Such retards have and will always exist, it is down to society to decide how it wants to deal with them.

I've just caught up with the recording of this. What an absolutely amazing woman and a truly heart breaking story.

Not only did he subject her to a violent rape he damaged her whole being forever. He deserves nothing more than life (and I mean actual life) in prison.

The bit that made me cry was where she was saying he gave her a new face and that's the one she sees in the mirror. :cry:

She's a true hero, so brave and with such a good sense of humour. And what a fantastic job the surgeon did. Towards the end of the programme her face looked so good considering what it looked like in the beginning.

Katie made the mistake of not involving the police and not informing her loved ones. There is a lesson to be learnt there.

No offence intended, but that is easy for us to say. I would imagine she was already deeply traumatised, and did not know what to do. I think she said she had told her mum about the new boyfriend and how happy she was. Days later she was his victim and raped brutally. Like she said, she had voluntarily gone to the hotel room with him. I guess talking to anyone about it was the last thing she wanted. Four hours of phone calls from the bastard is going to have kept her some what occupied. No doubt all part of the twisted evil plan.

In addition to the above she also said that she was afraid that he was going to kill her if she did tell anyone, under those circumstances its understandable why she chose not to inform the police or tell her parents.

I am sure in hindsight even she realises what a mistake it was. So to anyone reading this or watching the program, if they find themselves in a similar situation - go out and seek help is the message.