The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Beautiful Face - Ch4

imi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this with Lins last night, iv never seen Lins so Angry before, even worse when i told her about how much i paid for a clutch. :shock:

There are just some people in this world who are Sick as Fook, they dont deserve to to be given life in prison. Nice Cell, nice food, best of the best, Even some fuds have consoles they use. I mean its life, they should have the basic stuff, not stuff you would normally find in a Bachelour pad, i mean come on.

Get them to spend life over in Thailand jails, then they'd get a shock. :D

I can't even describe the amount of anger I felt towards the two animals that did this. She's a very brave woman to fight not only the physical scars this has left, but the emotional ones too. I really do hope she finds someone that truly sees the beautiful woman she still is.

I still believe that the minimum terms 12 and 16 years are still too, low. Violent rape, then the cold calculated attack, planned to do her permanent harm, should carry a full life term. What is the poor girl going to feel when they are up for release.

We have a major flaw in our legal system, it was designed along time ago to protect the wealthy again common folk. This lead to the most severe punishments being being issued for crimes anainst the rich, ie taking their taking or depriving them of possessions. Human life and crimes against persons by commoners was not taken seriously. This sentence is a classic example that the system still does not punish severely enough when crimes are committed against persons.

There should be public out cry against these and other sentences given to people who are prepared to commit such terrible crimes against people. Two life sentences should mean just that, they both should rot and their bodies buried or burned and the remains kept in the prison.

I can't even describe the amount of anger I felt towards the two animals that did this. She's a very brave woman to fight not only the physical scars this has left, but the emotional ones too. I really do hope she finds someone that truly sees the beautiful woman she still is.

My thoughts exactly.

I read an article/interview last night while watching the show. She was really down to earth and honest. She described how she was always into her looks and vain in a way. What has happened to her has taught her a very valuable lesson and she says that she is a better person for it.

The surgeon really has done a magnificent job. I'm guessing the treatment may go on for a little while yet, getting better and better.

Did anyone else think she looked really good when she went out for her celebration dinner? A little time with makeup will do LOADS for her self confidence.

I think see was incredibly brave to allow the cameras near her, hopefully it will show those who judge just on looks, that beauty really comes from within. She came across so well on that programme, her personality really came out so strongly so well, as did all the other members of her family. The surgeon has done an amazing job, when you consider they had to remove all of her original face and use skin from her back to start the rebuild of her new face. I am sure she will have to endure many more operations under general anaesthetic and the associated pain of skin graft recovery. Good luck to her she really deservse some serious compensation and happiness for the rest of her life.

As for the two scum bags, judging by the reaction of all people I have spoken to who watched the program, the two of them will need protection if they come out. If I was one of them I would be hoping the end would be quick.

Anyone planning a revenge attack would be best to use Hydrofluoric Acid, the impact on the body is much worse and even a small amount in contact with the skin can be fatal, it is calcium seeking, so unless treatment is exceptionally rapid you are screwed as it rapidly eats into the body an travels all over the place. On the up side death will be slow and extremely painful for days if not weeks. If the attack was similar to the one inflicted on the girl, the victim would stand no chance, as treatment could not be given fast enough. When the acid was identified and treatment given, it would be too late, their fate would be sealed.

Sickening, only seen the adverts and BBC News clip earlier in the thread, wanted to watch but I think it would just anger me even more :(

As for the two scum bags, judging by the reaction of all people I have spoken to who watched the program, the two of them will need protection if they come out. If I was one of them I would be hoping the end would be quick.

The sad truth is that everyone knows this and they will prob be given new names and identities so they can start new lives, justice my @rse, a very very long painful death is required for people like this to set an example and show that it wont be tolerated.

I've read a few of these comments, but i can't bring myself to watch or read any of the links that have been posted, this sort of thing makes me feel extremely sick, and scares the hell out of me, its the reason i can't watch horror films, because there are people (if we can call them people) out there that get off on this sort of thing, and some that will actually do it to people, I can't understand it, and I dont want to.

because I haven't looked at any of the links I don't know the extent of the damage they caused to this woman, and I dont think i will be able to bring myself to look at them, but, I wish her all the best, and hope that medical and surgical miracles can help her.

Why do these sort of people exist? I really can't understand it.

Because our society says they have rights and people also believe we can help/fix them, it puzzles me why we bother wasting our money.

Think thats the gist of it, else bring back corporal punishment and put such pests out of their misery.

Whats the average cost of a prisoner in britain, isnt it around 36K per year and for the really screwed up cases around 250K per year.

Personally I think they should just put them to sleep and use their body parts for research, organ donation, etc.

Because our society says they have rights and people also believe we can help/fix them, it puzzles me why we bother wasting our money.

very true, but what I can't understand is what makes a person like that in the first place?