My Beautiful Face - Ch4

imi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brave girl, makes u want to hunt the 2 fella`s down

I know what you mean Steve, its making my blood boil... when she smiles, you can tell deep down she is a genuine girl. She is very brave to stand up to this and be as confident as she is. I don't think I could do that. What I could do is punch the guy(s) who done this in the face till their own mother can not recognise them.

perhaps he will please insanity and get away with it....

Good to see that justice prevailed, 16 years and 12 yrs for the 2nd guy.

However not sure about 2 LIFE sentences.....how does that work?

I really feel for her. such a pretty girl, lovely personality, from a decent family, such a shame that her one mistake cost her so dearly.

She met a guy on the internet, turned out to be a bit of a nutter. He was all sweet and caring one min and an absolute headcase the next. Arranged a date with her with a nice hotel etc etc. Took her upstairs, beat her and raped her. Blood everywhere. She was fearing for her life so tried to reason with him. This allowed her to get away from him. He kept calling and apologising etc. She wasn't interested. He then called her begging her to just read her email, she didn't have the web in the house so she had to go to a cafe. As she was walking down he was being all sweet on the phone saying he had a "present" for her. A guy in a hood walked up to her, looked like a tramp, she reached into her purse to get out some change as he had a cup in his hand. He walked up close and threw the contents, suphuric acid, into her face. The boyfriend had arranged it all, including phoning her so that she could be identified.

Sick sick guy. Is due a good few kickings inside IMO.