The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 White Supra NA Manual

Guest shanew1108

Guest shanew1108

Hi guys, Regrettably im having to put my supe up for sale, was hoping i could keep it but im sick to death of my girlfriend chewing my ear off about how un practical it is for a child....so im left with no other option, although i have thought about leaving her to keep it lol !

I got the car about 6/7 months ago off a friend, i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it, in my eyes it is a very good looking supra, i didnt relise how much attention these car generate, its been a joy to own, and someone will get a very good looking clean example, im been very critical in sating theres a small 5p size pin prick in drivers door, and a cuople of scrapes on the alloys that is it, body work is in amazing condition, im a valeter its forever getting cleaned with good quality products !

94 NA Manual

Imported from Japan in 2005

Jumvea Mileage Cert from when imported

Newy Refurbed Headlights Lights (dave supraloopy) great job!

18 Inch chrome deep dish alloys with new tyres

Toad Cat 1 alarm

Recaro Front seats

Kenwood Mp3 Cd Player with usb port

Fusion Sub and Amp

Apexi Filter

12 Months MOT

6 Months TAX

now has momo centre in steering wheel

have got more pics on request!!

Im after £3900 what i paid for it, a lot of car for your money!!

please drop me a pm if your interested or ring or text me on 07540880275.

Thanks Shane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest shanew1108

Car now sold guys, its on its way to Holland as we speak, thanks for the interest guys !! i will own another supra one day when the littles ones a bit bigger, maybe i can manage a tt by then !!!

Guest shanew1108
Seen this car loads of times now, was parked up the top of my street for a few weeks, looks totally immaculate mate :)

Cheers mate it was very tidy, didnt get as much interest as id hoped but its sold now thats the main thing !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.