The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Turbo 6 Speed Manual UK Spec

damouk

• 2 weeks later...
I cant believe ive had so little interest, not even any silly offers!!

I spent 6 months looking for a UK spec manual but ended up with a very nice Uk spec 4 speed auto. But even now i still wish i had a manual. So here is your offer, straight swap. Black 98,000 miles, Auto subject to viewing. What do you say? Couple of pics in my garage. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2382 :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the exact car i was looking for, back 3 years ago. A late UK spec TT6 in RED :drool:

After much searching and failing to find one!, i finally settled with a J-spec TT6 in RED.

Stunning car mate.Good luck with the sale :thumbs: well worth 10.5k i reckon

and three years ago it was sat in my garage waiting for me to decided what to do...

This is the exact car i was looking for, back 3 years ago. A late UK spec TT6 in RED :drool:

After much searching and failing to find one!, i finally settled with a J-spec TT6 in RED.

Stunning car mate.Good luck with the sale :thumbs: well worth 10.5k i reckon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.