The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 sz import silver app 120k miles £3,500

sparkyspar

[ATTACH]101533[/ATTACH][ATTACH]100466[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]100468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]100469[/ATTACH]

NEW PRICE, BEEN DOING MY HOMEWORK AND I NOW THINK £2100 WITH THE RIMS AND 12 MONTHS MOT IS A FAIR ASKING PRICE.

gutted but due to work and in need of new family car its time for sale, used daily for 6 months without fail,now not used twice in six months its time to go

RIMS, WOLFRACE BLACK & CHROME...

front 235/40ZR18 95WXL and rear 255/35ZR18 94WXL WANL S1088 tyres only put about 600 miles on these since fitting, have just noticed 1.5mm scuff on n/s front gutted as others are perfect

new plugs, leads, dissy cap,rotor arm (bought to fix a missfire ended up being 1 u/s lead doh)

silver sprayed cockpit

new battery

please call 07845570674 anytime (phil) for more details, will have 12 months mot when sold

bad bits: usual millage related chips, two small creases oddly anuf one on either rear arch , car park dents !! b****rds pic of worst 1, small crack in wndscreen not mot failure bottom right corner insurance claim prob.

FRONT BUMPER HAS SLIGHT CREASE IN IT

• 2 weeks later...
No need to bump hourly dude.

1)basic supra £2,500

2) wheels £600

3) sub and amp £100

4) front bumper £250

5) chrome dials £65

6) pioner head unit £100

Sound good... photos for each?

Do you have a boot build?

he he no boot build sorry but will take pics later ( itll be dark wil see if camera works in the dark) if not willbe weeknd when im off next in daylight hours

Just because you spell something wrong does not give you a better sales pitch. At least I would hope not :)

Often it does I would say. It makes the buyer think he/she has the advantage on bargaining, as the selling is demonstrating (artificial) limited intelligence. Hence they may secure the purchase for under the market value.

Nice approach :)

• 2 weeks later...
Personally I'd be put off by spelling/grammar mistakes. Worst ones Text talk :p

Can we expect photos soon? Wouldn't mind taking a look at those dials...

point taken and mentally absorbed, quite aggree with the txt speak but it is now part of our british language and will soon be in the oxford english:taped:

pictures tomorrow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.