The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Immaculate Silver UK for sale

RICHARDA

Readvertised due to timewaster.

After nine years of fantastic ownership I am sadly selling my immaculate UK car. Having only done 300 miles in it last year it becomes hard to justify keeping it especially as any free time I now have is spent with my 20 month old baby girl.

He is some spec:

UK spec

88k (miles)

Silver auto TT

CW fast road suspension

CW I/C

CW double decat

CW fast road pads

Goodridge braided lines

Motul RBF 600

Silkolene Pro-S

Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust

HKS boost gauge

Corbeau recliners

Fully polished engine bay

Azev 18" wheels

Goodyear F1's

There is probably more that I have forgotten please feel free to ask any questions.

Tax Sept 2010, Mot Aug 2010

This car really is immaculate, dry use only, kept in garage under car cover and never tracked or abused.

£9995

Thanks for looking

Rich

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will take some time to sell at that price, however the Euro is so high against the pound it should go soon.

Im confused :D

Sorry i couldnt resist

Good luck with the sale mate and hope you get full asking price for your car and sorry for highjacking the thread.

Nor can I, I am convinced the first person to see it in the flesh will buy.

Its probably the time of year not helping. If it does'nt sell soon I'll just withdraw it from sale. Luckily I am not desperate to sell as its a third car and i've owned it for 9 years.

I am near Worthing.

Nor can I, I am convinced the first person to see it in the flesh will buy.

Its probably the time of year not helping. If it does'nt sell soon I'll just withdraw it from sale. Luckily I am not desperate to sell as its a third car and i've owned it for 9 years.

I am near Worthing.

Im in Worthing.

My mate at work has been looking at the pictures he seems interested I will speak to him to see if he wants to come and have a look.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.