The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 94 SZ manual :(

Kearney

As some of you might of seen I'm restricted to an automatic car after the operation i got 2 days ago so here it is. The car gets looked after very well and the oil has been changed every 5000 kms. Its breaking my heart to get rid of it, first car that I've had absolutely great luck with its done me proud on many of occasions.

The car is suprisingly quick as some of you have seen, People always ask me has it got a turbo hidden underneath the bonnet :rolleyes::D haha

Anyway,

The spec

1994 Supra SZ

Manual

Black

106,000kms

Electric windows, A/C, electric seats

K sport Coilovers

Mintex extreme front pads and I upgraded the fluid to dot 5.1

TRD catback

Walbro fuel pump

18" ultralite nurburgrings

HKS Induction kit

Denso iridium plugs

Decent alarm and central locking fitted

Pioneer DEH50UB headunit with USB connection

Taxed until 03/2010

NCT'd until 04/2011

Its a very good car, performs very well and doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to run. I'd realistically get around 170kms out of 20 euro of mixed driving.

As I said above I wouldnt be selling it only I have to for medical reasons.

I don't think I'm been bad in asking €4995 for this car considering the condition, length of NCT and tax on it. But if someone is looking to buy it from the UK I can get a rebate on the road tax and it will be around the £4000 mark

I may P/X with cash if I'm offered a 01 or 02 E46 M3 SMG or something automatic or simiular.

Thanks for looking

Don't accept a low offer either, i had some really low offers on mine which i considered as i was excited about buying my new car but i held out and got the full asking price in the end.

Your car looks stunning and the right buyer with the right amount of money will be out there somewhere. Good luck.

Don't accept a low offer either, i had some really low offers on mine which i considered as i was excited about buying my new car but i held out and got the full asking price in the end.

Your car looks stunning and the right buyer with the right amount of money will be out there somewhere. Good luck.

Cheers dude :)

My mate was onto me last night, he loves the car. He only ever wanted a TT until he drove my car and he said he's going to see if he can get a loan or something to buy it. I know myself its a good strong tidy car and someone will buy it for the asking price like you said :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.