The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White N/A Manual For Sale

Guest willismaximus

Guest willismaximus

Ok guys, the time has come to sell the Supra, it's been a long time coming due to financial constraints etc but i've finally ran out of feasible excuses to keep it. Shame considering there's only a few things left to sort on it but that's life I guess :(

I've put the ad up on Piston Heads, feel free to have a quick look and let me know if my asking price is way over the odds or not.

Going to try and get some better pics up at the weekend when I have a chance to clean the car properly but I had to get the ad up straight away to appease the other half.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1306514.htm

Guest willismaximus

Hmmm, posted up on PistonHeads and within an hour someone has called apparently from Holland.....

He said he would be in the uk tomorrow picking up a few cars anyway and has said he could pay in cash but it just didn't seem right, he just happens to be picking up a red one from near leeds already...... is this a new scam or something that i'm not aware of? :search:

Hmmm, posted up on PistonHeads and within an hour someone has called apparently from Holland.....

He said he would be in the uk tomorrow picking up a few cars anyway and has said he could pay in cash but it just didn't seem right, he just happens to be picking up a red one from near leeds already...... is this a new scam or something that i'm not aware of? :search:

If he has cash you are a winner

its normal at the moment because the euro is so strong to the pound, its a bargain for them

Guest willismaximus

That's not so bad then, was a little concerned there was something a wee bit fishy going on there, course i'll have to see if he calls back now as i've been in an assessment day all day and i've got a couple of missed calls from private numbers so I can't even try to call back :( DOH!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest willismaximus

Didn't get his name, he seemed a bit rushed and hasn't called back :(

oh well, such is life.

I've now dropped the price to £2,750ono

The missus is gonna kill me if I don't get this shifted soon :rolleyes:

Guest willismaximus

What can I say, my wallet and my ears can only take so much ;) when I originally bought the car my daily commute was around 20 miles but now i'm working further away i've had to bite the bullet or the pants wearer will hurt me LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.