The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More X-Factor Miming

Scott

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sir, it was not :tongue:

Ironically, If Jedward had mimed - they'd probably still be in the competition. They made the mistake of actually attempting to sing, each and every week - the fools.

Jedward did the same stuff that Carey did. They had themselves singing as part of the backing track. Made them sound better than what they were as they could fire their voices through a machine and then just fill in with bits live during the show.

As Charlotte says, they mimed through every group song.

I don't see an issue with miming 'live' performances if there is strenuous dancing as it then becomes about the visual performance. Cherly for instance mimed but was actually dancing all the way through, I saw her sing live same song on the charity thing last week and she had to stand still for most of it, I preferred her miming and jiggling about more. I doubt many artists perform their best whilst dancing.

Either way, Cheryl would have it.

I can't watch the crap any more. Used to quite enjoy it. But how can judges be judges when they are competitors. Its all about them anyway with that bloody entrance they do.

I'm just couting down the days until American Idol starts. Far better;)

I can't watch the crap any more. Used to quite enjoy it. But how can judges be judges when they are competitors. Its all about them anyway with that bloody entrance they do.

Aww shut up Adam, nobody cares what you think anyway :p :D

I'm looking forward to Idol as well, I used to prefer Xfactor but just not feeling it this year. Still watch it tho!

danyl was like a raving homosexual. his dancing was more camp than a row of tents. :gayfight:

Suited Take That to a tee IMO (totally agree).

I really like Danyl, the fact that Cheryl hates him gives me even more reason to cheer him on. She's getting far too big for her boots.

Suited Take That to a tee IMO (totally agree).

I really like Danyl, the fact that Cheryl hates him gives me even more reason to cheer him on. She's getting far too big for her boots.

I'd shag Cheryl so hard her boots would fall off it that helps?

:D

All that was missing from your reply was a "tee hee" :D

I'd shag Cheryl so hard her boots would fall off it that helps?

she'd have to turn up at mine with some sort of pelvis reinforcement, otherwise i would shatter it

Oh don't get me wrong, I certainly wouldn't kick her out of the bed for eating digestive biscuits. That doesn't go for much as I have never been fussy but she is at least one that I would admit to afterwards, can't say she would do the same.

I certainly couldn't live with her. I'd either break my hand punching her or my knob fcuking her.